The School of Friendship: The Series 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 206 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 206
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Gaaah sorry I missed this. Work.

Well, if you think they're athletically inclined, some sport might be an option. Frisbee, for example. Ponyville also seems to have some kind of arcade - Button Mash was playing at some kind of console, anyway - so there's that. Gallus might be the sort to hang out at the local flea market, showing up with five bits and leaving with fifty. Sandbar might enjoy the water a bunch, of course.

I just asked my roommate and he brought up that in Stephen King books the primary activity of kids seems to be going into the woods to find dead bodies. So that's maybe a thing.

I just asked my roommate and he brought up that in Stephen King books the primary activity of kids seems to be going into the woods to find dead bodies. So that's maybe a thing.

Jinkies! :rainbowlaugh:

Actually did legit once have an idea of pitching Sandbar as something of a paranormal enthusiast...but probably not what I'm looking for here.

Might be something to the flea market idea, though I'm not sure what Sandbar would get out of it so to be accompanying Gallus with it...hmm...

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

A vintage Ogres & Oubliettes module, maybe? Something like Expedition to the Barrier Peaks or The Isle of Dread.

Actually, upon thinking it further, the thought that they were going to go to the flea market with no actual goals in mind other than to make an afternoon of it might just work after all. Because, as you may recall, they aren't going to get to do it after all, and Sandbar can be all just "eh, no biggie, we can do it another time," but Gallus can be all "but I wanted to hang out!" and all that, and I think I can fit that into the overall plot nicely... :trixieshiftright:

The only problem I foresee is finding a way to do it without also inadvertently making it seem like shipping, because that's not my intent here. :rainbowlaugh:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it. Like I pointed out in a previous comment, I ended up writing a scene where if you're wearing shipping goggles you could argue that I basically I shipped every possible combination of the Young Six. Shippers gonna ship, but as long as nothing actually comes of it, it's fine.

Well, it might matter in this instance, because the reason Gallus and Sandbar don't go on that little adventure to the flea market was because Sandbar was distracted by Yona. :raritywink:

Besides, if I'm going to do any shipping, it's going to be Smollus. Just sayin'. :ajsmug:

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 206