Swapped Roles 197 members · 93 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

As I've said numerous times, I want to run another roleswap contest next year. I'm considering running it from June to August, since I'll have broken up from college again, and it'll give people more time to enter.

But wait - there's more! I want to broaden my horizons, so I'm also considering running a roleswap contest for another fandom (undecided, but I've shortlisted four1 ) on another website (Offprint). If I go through with it, I'd like there to be a gap of several months between the two contests to avoid burning myself out. Is anyone interested in that? What date do you think would work best?

1. Pokémon, Doctor Who, The Legend of Zelda, and Wings of Fire. These franchises all have loads of characters and installments, which would give entrants a lot to work with, I know a lot about installments I haven't experienced for myself thanks to wikis, and they're popular enough to have a lot of fanfic writers. I made a poll.

Pokemon or Wings of Fire for me!

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

7397928 I like your avatar!

Anyway, I've decided to make a poll tomorrow (it's almost 9pm), so I'll link to it in this thread.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

7397928 I just made the poll! Link in the first post.

Nitro Indigo
Group Admin

It just occurred to me that I probably won't need to run the contest over three months next time. I only extended the deadline for the first contest because not many people had entered by the end of June, but I'll be eligible for a site blog post next time, so more people will notice it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5