Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Soaring
Group Admin

Just posting a reminder post for all those who are planning on submitting. I did this last time with the previous contest I was judging with this FamousLastWords guy, but all records of that got wiped by complete accident. Whoops.

I can't wait to read everyone's stories. Good luck, and thank you to all who have or plan on submitting a story to the contest! We appreciate you all!

7256044 Yes yes yes I know.

Don't rush me.

Soaring
Group Admin

I'll try not to. ;)

7256061 You most certainly do.

And I bet you like it.

Soaring
Group Admin

Don't offer me a good time, HapHazred. :)

Soarifymit34 I can only write so fast. ;~;

Man I always procrastinate. :twilightblush:

Is it basically till midnight of the last day of June? That might end up being important for me

Soaring
Group Admin

Smh
Yep. We'll post when the submissions are closed!

7256359 Just to clarify, since I am a very nitpicky man, would this be midnight british time? One of your amusing little 'american times' (and if so which of the dozens that are on offer)? Nuku'alofa time?

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get an entry done in time. :ajsleepy: Inspiration just wasn't clicking for me this month.

Never say never, of course, but the likelihood of me getting a second wind in the last few days is not one I'd bet good money on.

Soaring
Group Admin

Sorry for the late response but U.S time most likely. I'm going to put it out there that it may be central, but I'll tell Famous to offer his input in here.

7259919 Absolutely fine. Editing will be knapp but there's nothing quite like writing a story in a day and throwing it at judges to see what sticks anyway. Who even needs a month to complete contest entries? (I do. Every time the AppleDash contest comes around. Once, three months.)

Normally I'd say something along the lines of 'hope you like lesbians' but, well, you're in the fandom for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12