Changeling Superiority 118 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Sir Letters
Group Admin

It has been noted that the first story uploaded on this group, The Best Way, displays the NCT as something that is all but nonhostile. This is true, and the same is true for the NSFW story I am currently working on. However, this is not the general case.

These stories serve as an introduction to the NCT, and therefore needed to explicitly explain its nature. While the NCT can call for actions of this sort, these only happen at the fringes of it. When dealing with the alicorns, the Dragon Lord, or some othercreature who found out about it and plans to take violent action against it.

By its nature, however, the NCT is meant to be transparent. Not all changelings or even most changelings should be aware of it. Othercreatures gravitating towards changeling partners and the gradual shift in numbers should happen as natural consequences of actions taken freely.

Mind control does not come into play when dealing with the masses. It is unnecessary. Young lings are encouraged to seek ohtercreature partners, and they further the multigenerational plan without even knowing it exists. Only a few are actually aware of it.

While the fringe scenarios of the NCT can certainly be the most interesting, it is perfectly possible to write a story where everything happens consensually, where the NCT is simply an unseen background to the events. It is important that we don't give the wrong impression of what the NCT is by only showing its extremes, and I encourage you all to do the same.

Sir Letters
Group Admin

R.I.P. the much better written version 1 of this post which I accidentally deleted when it was almost done. God that was a dumb mistake, and fuck if it hurt. Some things might be missing from this version but they are still in my head, so please ask if you have any questions.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2