Fixing the Finale 168 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello everyone. I know that you probably hate me. This thread is not going to have any other links. But I’m going to just say sorry for acting like a toxic hypocritical jerk. Also I never even liked the Grogar twist to begin with. I only liked the plot twist from people saying how good it is. But in reality I think it’s awful, even though I didn’t care that Grogar was actually there. For the two part finale I thought it was fine. While also loving the Last Problem.

I’m also leaving Fimfiction for probably a few months or more. I’m not in the mojo in being in Fimfiction anymore. While also haven’t had watched MLP FIM for months now. Also the finale haters can be obnoxious; constantly whining about it. Like how Twilight is now the ruler of Equestria, how they didn’t like Twilight’s older design, or how their precious villains are turned to stone. I’m also sick and tired of being in Fimfiction in general. While wanting to do other stuff. I’m still keeping my account though.

But anyways I’m sorry for being mean to you. While also telling that; I’m leaving Fimfiction for months now.

Merry Christmas!

Comment posted by Splashtraveler47 deleted Aug 13th, 2021

Have you actually read my thread. I’m actually planning on leaving, but the only reason. I have not left is because; I knew people are still going to make comments in my thread.

Now I’m leaving this group and Fimfiction in general.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7