Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Having recently become aware that Dinodisneylover1’s work on “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea” will take longer to come out than I thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s time for me to not put off “Heroes of History” any longer.

However, due to my lack of experience doing this kind of crossover series and because of feeling overwhelmed by the idea of taking on the endeavor alone, I would greatly appreciate having a collaborator or more. Not only would it help me get the series out faster, but it would help the story process progress more. I have a pretty good idea of what it is that I want to write and there are many things I have in mind, but having help on the matter would definitely be great.

So, anyone want to give me a hand?

I strongly support you in this endeavor, but I am not quite sure how I can help in any category. Outside maybe proofreading..... :raritycry::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttershysad:

Well, things like that are basically what AMU is asking for. People to proofread, come up with outlines and trade ideas with. AMU will still handle the main writing and posting. With that, it could be an "everybody paints the mural" endeavor, where we all chip in to a certain extent, but not necessarily take on the main endeavor.

In case you're wondering, I'm officially helping AMU by conversing privately and working on outlines of the stories, as well as being a sort of "manuscript" checker. But anyone can do likewise.

So please, don't be shy, especially if you want the series to come as soon as possible.

Anybody interested in joining the process at all?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5