Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

For quite some time, I’ve found myself consistently tempted into including Disney’s “Pocahontas” into the series, mainly since it’s something I’ve grown up with and because it’s partially based on historical events.

However, I have also been aware that Dinodisneylover1 is intending on including the film into the Disney Chronicles series, and so despite my yearning to include the story in my own...at the same time, I’ve found that I can’t because it feels like I’d be stealing from Dino and what he already has planned. Stealing ideas is something I’d never want to stoop to doing, even if I’m struggling on the inside with my desires and wants. Sometimes, I’ve often wondered whether it was possible for Dino and I to share the stories.

Any thoughts on this?

I think you should let Dinodisneylover1 do Pocahontas for their Disney Chronicles stories, I'm sure there are other movies that are historically correct with Native Americans, and not the cowboys vs indians stereotype.

Not to mention he did mention he would do all the Disney films

yeah, id let Dino alone. There are other great stories out there to be crossed-over.

What the others said

There is, a movie known as The New World (2005) is kinda accurate with British settlers discovering America aka known as the New World back then, John Smith and Pocahontas age difference is very accurate for the Native American being way to young to be with him.

But don’t worry, this film is not Disney related, it’s New Line Cinema’s creation. Although Christian Bale and Irene Bedard are in it as John Rolfe and Pocahontas’s mother, despite that they voiced Thomas and the main character in the Disney film. If you don’t believe me, look it up.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7