Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Miller Minus
Group Admin

Hello friends there is news:

The winners have been selected! And now would be a really good time for me to give you an actual date to look forward to! Coming soon! The results blog! March X-ty-X-th!

I gotta level with you: I want to avoid mentioning That Thing What Hangs Over Everyone's Heads Right Now as much as possible, but suffice it to say... scheduling is tough these days. Especially for a team of four people in varying degrees of longitude (and peril).

But I can do a range. Is a range okay?

The results blog will be up sometime in the next seven days!

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a blog to write. I haven't decided whose blood it's going to be written in yet, but either way, I'll be needing a knife.

Stay frosty,
M-

Take all the time you need, guys. Stay healthy. We can wait. :twilightsmile:

On another note:

I am reasonably certain that if you hang around Aragon long enough, eventually you'll just have enough blood to write the blog.

So...like, will it just be a pic of the winners written in blood, or can I expect my laptop screen to start bleeding? Because I only have so much TP these days.

Take all the time y'all, your health is more important.

Hey bro, you can have my knife.

I was wondering if that was effecting any of you... We can all wait for as long you need; you guys staying safe and healthy is far more important.

All good guys, just hope you all keep safe! That's what matters right now!

Though, that being said, I'm excited to see how everything turned out. Good to know that you guys are okay

I was going to say, I was starting to wonder if The Thing That Must Not Be Named was holding things up, but I certainly can't blame you if it is. Strange times we live in currently. :twilightoops:

Whatever the case, I can be patient and wait for the winners announcement whenever it may come.

(Besides, that means I can still daydream and pretend that I might actually be one of the winners) :rainbowlaugh:

Sorry, couldn't hear you, as sound is very muffled in my TP fort. Send message by carrier pigeon!

Ey ey!

Can't wait.

Hope I at least made it into the top ten XD

Well this will be fun, at least some of us have been too distracted or cautious to avoid the thing.

Take your time. We can wait.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13