FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,278 members · 20,623 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I like the message at the end of this clip.

It never occurred to me that despite FiM ending, nothing’s ever truly over. Especially as long as we keep the series in our hearts.

For me, the moments where Twilight and Pinkie brought up that new memories are created all the time and that the memory book won’t come to an end are call outs that, as fans, we can be the ones to create new memories for these lovable characters ourselves. Especially if our imaginations soar high enough. We can even take risks here and there, and not always go by what’s presented to us on the screen. At least, in my opinion.

Also, I’d like to apologize for my disorderly behavior in the last thread, as well as for if I caused people to be put in a foul mood. It wasn’t right of me to be acting the way I did, and as the newest administrator...I’m deeply ashamed of myself for all that I did.

also keep in mind, faust was a fan of the early gen stuff when she was young. and she continued the pony thing with her own creation...

It never occurred to me that despite FiM ending, nothing’s ever truly over. Especially as long as we keep the series in our hearts

Well as Luke Skywalker once said:

https://m.
Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Jul 11th, 2020

You have nothing to be ashamed of. The only people who should feel shame are the ones responsible for the direction the last season took and how it ended. Your idea of simply ignoring the finale was a step in the right direction, but that won’t change the fact that it still exists as it does and has been disseminated across the media. The show will never be remembered the way it should be as long as it’s still remembered for ending as a dumpster fire. The solution is to strike at the source. That’s why the fandom should be on board with pressuring Hasbro to create a revised ninth season, remove the original from from canon, and erase all traces of its existence from every corner of the media.

in ways im not sure even she thought were possible.:raritywink:

u r forgiven. And yes, as long as the magic of friendship and imagination remains pure. Equestria isn't that far away.

Also, I’d like to apologize for my disorderly behavior in the last thread, as well as for if I caused people to be put in a foul mood.

Apology accepted. Also, you're right. We should create new memories for these characters. Writing all sorts of adventures for them.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I hope people can continue seeing that. And see that they don’t have to restrict themselves to what their television sets present them with. After all, where’s the fun in that?

It's cool man. We all have those times. It's no big deal.

It's fine man. No worries. Everybody can get salty about stuff they care about. :twilightsmile:

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

What do you guys think of the clip I shared? As well as my thoughts on it and the interpretation I got from it?

That's why we're here. To keep the series on in our hearts. And our stories.

what did you say in the previous thread?

7270620 Why is it called Friendship is Forever if we know from Gen5 that everypony just forgets friendship?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18