FiM Will Live on FOREVER! 1,281 members · 20,834 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

G’Day, Mates!

How are ya?

I hope you’re all doing well.

Today, I thought I’d make this post by showing you all some more pretty awesome crossover videos. The reason I made this post for these videos in particular is because they’re shorter than that of 30 seconds. So, I figure to myself “Why not make a post to show all of them at once?”

The first one was made by tigerman531, which is a crossover starring the Main Six, Spike, and Mushu (from Disney’s Mulan). The second is a crossover made by louis sungmok Cho, starring the Main Six and a T-Rex (from BBC’s Prehistoric Park). The third, fourth, and fifth videos were made by 76859Thomas. The third is a crossover starring Fluttershy and Baloo (from Disney’s animated Jungle Book). The fourth is a crossover where Fluttershy stands up to the Queen of Hearts (from Disney’s animated Alice in Wonderland). Finally, the fifth is a crossover starring the Storm King, with Yzma & Kronk (from Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove).

So, here they are. I hope you guys enjoy them:

I wonder how many worlds have been affected by the Storm King playing around with the Staff of Sacanas. :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2