bookplayer's 50 Questions 42 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Latecomer
Group Admin

Obviously, people who didn't until this group was made need not apply. But if you already had a filled-out copy in hand, post how old it is here - especially if it's from later then 2014. Edit: And maybe even link it!

To start off, I made it my opening blog posts on January 25th-27th this year.

My original blog post was on the 11th of Apr, 2014.

I didn't. Kind of saw the writing on the wall, misjudged as the writing might be. I did have a blog written out at the time, but... well. C'est la vie.

I wrote 10 questions in 2014, forgot about it, finished it in 2019

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

To go against the letter of this thread, not only did I not know about this until the group was made, I was really surprised when bookplayer wrote the blog about the group. I mean, I was here in 2014, I was really active, I was probably following her. How did I miss it? How do I not remember this sitewide thing that was so big, the mods had to call a stop order? Crazy.

So. I've gone back through my archives, and it seems I did in fact start filling this in around april 2014. I never finished, though. I suspect I got about half way through and decided that it was going to reveal too much about things I was working on a the time.

Joke's on me...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6