bookplayer's 50 Questions 42 members · 25 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Latecomer
Group Admin

The original questionnaire was posted on April 10th, 2014 - between Leap of Faith and Testing, Testing. Even allowing for some time for it to circulate, it's likely few answers factored anything past Season 4 in - certainly ,the questions didn't. (I myself am a rare exception, but even some of my answers, given between Seasons 8 and 9, were outdated by the latter.)

I've already addressed some developments in the threads' introductions, and in the one case where a question was totally left behind (26) supplied an alternate. But there are still all the questions that weren't on the questionnaire because they were unthinkable at the time - ones on Flurry Heart, Starlight Glimmer, the Pillars of Equestria, yaks and many other topics. So I'm asking you (including bookplayer, if she wishes) to suggest what questions you think might appear on the questionnaire if it was published now.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

I know the biggest one to ask now would be this: Are you satisfied with how the show ended?

I know there's already a thread on The Writer's Group that asked "What Would You Have Liked to See?"

Latecomer
Group Admin

Hmm... those are pretty general, but maybe.

And a thread with links to threads elsewhere that might fit here might also be good.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3