Fan Club of A Man Undercover 52 members · 89 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Normally, a scene where animals hunt other animals doesn't bother me as much. Growing up, I've often found how animals like lions and tigers catch their prey to be some of the coolest moments I've ever seen.

However, this video that I'm sharing with you guys here, for me, turned out to be a different story.

Narrated by acclaimed actor Benedict Cumberbatch, this clip shows a gathering of tiger sharks, surrounding an island with a beach full of albatross chicks learning how to fly.

Like I already said, normally I'm not affected by an event where predators catch their prey. But seeing those albatross chicks getting attacked by the tiger sharks...for some reason seemed like one of the most heartbreaking moments I've ever seen. It really tugged at my heartstrings. I think a large reason for it is because of the haunting sounds of fright and pain the chicks made before the sharks took them under.

Whether you guys choose to see this video is completely up to you, but if you do...you'll definitely see what I mean:

Well, all i can say is, thats nature in its most brutal honest form. It happens everyday, and the cycle of life continues.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

You mean circle, correct?

I've seen predators hunted down young prey in nature documentaries. This is normal. They can only target the weak, young, sick and old because it's easier than the mature and healthy ones. That's why the Tiger Shark easily caught the albatross chicks without any difficulty. If you want to live in the wild, you have to learn how to adapt. Or you'll be eaten.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I know that. But, don’t you find the cries the chicks gave to be something...well, haunting?

I know it's sad, but it's natural. Well, it's not as sad as the Brachiosaurus death scene in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

This maybe sad. But that's the way the animal kingdom is. Only the fittest survive.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8