FimFiction Feghoot Festival 106 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Super Trampoline
Group Admin

Hi sorry I thought I posted this several hours ago but I didn’t. My sincere apologies.

Hi, so my laptop is not recognizing that it has a camera, my iPad is a work iPad so I don’t have the login info to install apps, and my phone YouTube app is crashing whenever I try to live stream. And then my hotspot suddenly decided to not work. Even more importantly than that, I haven’t finished tabulating the judging scores since my method of ranked choice voting is fairly involved. Clearly this is all a sign that the results announcement needs to be delayed. So RobCakeran53 suggested we do a big lifestream where a bunch of people can pop in, so I figure will do that in a week or two. I’m so sorry everyone. I really wanted to do these announcements at BronyCon. But obviously it’s not in the cards. I love you all and I’ll let you know when we do decide to do that live stream. Keep calm and Brony on.

Well that sucks, but if delaying the results is necessary, then so be it. Thanks for letting us know! :twilightsmile:

Such a shame for you that you weren't able to make it work at BronyCon -- but I'm sure we can all manage to wait another week or so. Thank you for keeping us in the loop! :twilightsmile:

I can definitely attest to Super Tramp here going crazy trying to get the thing to work for most of the time I was in Quills & Sofas. I don’t know if he had to resort to percussive maintenance... I would have.

:rainbowlaugh: I can imagine.

He doesn't need to stress though.

Comment posted by JMac deleted Aug 6th, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6