Isekai Fan Group 78 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

What is your favorite (and hopefully balanced) power you have seen a protagonist receive upon entering another world?

GamePlayer64
Group Admin

7076844 Anime, books, movies, video games, etc...

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime's predator power, or whatever it was called. It is most definitely balanced, I have no clue what you mean saying it isn't.:derpytongue2:

7076894 I haven't seen much of the anime, buy I will say it seems balanced. I mostly put that comment to avoid having the trolls post, "to be a god, etc..."

idk, I would say taming

Eh maybe it's just me but it seems a little op to me. I mean, consume anything and gain one of it's primary abilities? So long as you are careful it won't be long before nothing can really stand up to you.

7077212 I guess I misunderstood your statement. I thought you were defending it. Like I've said, I haven't watched too much of the anime so I don't know too much about the abilities. Admittedly, eating something and gaining abilities from it could be potentially balanced/broken depending upon the world and such.

I suggest giving it a shot, I find it very enjoyable and one of my favorites to date. As long as you don't mind a main character being stupid powerful right from the start.

Like from this Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12