The Cult of Raccoon 87 members · 82 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Rockstar_Raccoon
Group Admin

Alright everypony! April 1st is just 3 weeks away, which means it's time to get started with the yearly push to flood the site with absurdity for April Fools Day!

Welcome to your new mission briefing for....

OPERATION: CRACKFIC-STORM - 2022

Our Objective...

Flood the site with as many rediculous fanfics on or around April 1st as possible!

Stories can be about anything, as long as they're wacky and weird, and at least trying to be funny. They must be submitted to the site on March 30th or March 31st, or the morning of April 1st, so they they can be on the front page in time for April 1st. Make sure you also submit them to the Contest Folder, so I can see and promote them, and so they're counted as being part of this event.

There are no rules for these submissions, other than they have to be weird and wild and crazy. (within FiMFiction's rules) So feel free to go nuts and let your creativity run wild!

You can do your part!

Even if you're not that good at writing, you can still bang out a wacky story and submit it! Every story helps! Who knows? This may be the story that gets you into writing! (just remember that if it's your first story, it has to pass moderator approval, which means it needs to be coherent and may take a full day just to post!)

So go ahead and get writing everypony, and feel encouraged to go nuts!

Need Help?

Remember to check my Writing Blogs, and feel free to talk about your story with anyone you think can help! This isn't a contest (other than the satisfaction of getting in the featured box, if you can) so no need to be secretive!

Oh I'm already well on the way to obliterating some nice brain cells.

Rockstar_Raccoon
Group Admin

Submissions should be posted to the site over the next 12 hours or so!
(or later: I won't close the folder until April 2)

These stories are pretty good. LyraBon Story is going to give me nightmares.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4