Six Elements 4 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Power of Six
Group Admin

Hey, everypony! It's me, Power of Six! I'm bringing a whole new kind of cutie mark into the MLP universe. I give to you...the Clover cutie mark! This special cutie mark is not like all the rest. Unlike all the others, the cutie mark gives the pony who receives it the ability to use magic. The power of this cutie mark can be used by all ponies, whether they be a unicorn, a Pegasus, or even an Earth pony. but this power is also very rare as only about a quarter of ponies in Equestria gets this mark. Ponies who are destined to have this cutie mark show signs of magic at a young age. Another thing about the magic is that there are different types like Chain Magic, Spatial Magic, Cotton Magic, Light Magic, Dark Magic, even types that go with the four elements: fire, earth, air, and water. Like the name suggests, the cutie mark haves a leafed clover. The clover appears either alongside or within the cutie mark of a talent the pony discovered, not appearing all alone which is another reason why they're called Clover cutie marks. The number of leaves is always depending on the pony who gets the cutie mark. The only three types of leafed clovers that have been recorded are three-leaves, four-leaves, and five-leaves. Like all clovers, the Clover cutie mark becomes more rare with the more leaves it haves. The three-leaves are actually common and are what ponies usually get when they receive a Clover cutie mark. Four-leaves are very rare and one is lucky to even see 2 ponies with that cutie mark. The five-leaves are extremely rare and a pony would be really lucky to see at least one pony with the cutie mark once in their life.
What do you think? Pretty much the cutie mark of the century, right?
(Sorry, can't provide an image)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1