Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Cross-posted from the Writer's Group, because it seems well suited for this one too.

A school for raising a new generation of protagonists - it almost felt like a postscript season. But it was actually the penultimate, and so now the school arc is complete - but the school is still there, the students present and popular, and the Mane Cast employed in their various roles.

So, how is this going to work with the forthcoming final season? I doubt the place will suddenly close down, but I also doubt it will remain the focus...

So post your ideas regarding any of this, and I'll add mine later after I've thought a bit.

Rockstar_Raccoon
Group Admin

I'm hoping that we get a lot more episodes with them. It seems like a very interesting new element to add to the show, with lots of potential, but they've only had a couple episodes on it. I'm pretty excited to see where they're going with it, but I'm a bit worried still, because, even with the shorts providing some background, I don't see how they're going to get into all the stuff they have left in only twenty five episodes...

They appear in the new trailer... together with the Tree!Twilight, who seems to be bestowing some kind of power on them... better late than never?

Rockstar_Raccoon
Group Admin

I saw. I'm not sure what that is or when in the first half of the Season it will happen...

Specking of which

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/849154/spoiler-second-trailer

Which Elements of Harmony would each Young Six have

1:06-1:08

https://mlp.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Young_Six

honesty = Gallus

kindness = Yona

laughter = Ocellus

generosity = Smolder

loyalty = Sandbar

magic = Silverstream

Are you trying to match them using this trailer, or giving your own opinions? Because if it's the former, you're a bit off.

And only now do I notice that they also mostly don't match the ones from the last finale - which is a pity, because I liked those ones.

I'm match them bast on this

p.s. How would you place them ?

As i said, I kind of liked the ones they had in the S8 finale - Yona as Honesty and SS as Laughter like in the clip, but Smoulder as Loyalty, Ocellus as Genorosity, Sandbar as Kindness, and Gallus as Magic.

Can you please pot that on/in my blog post ?

I can only presume I did- and i dislike having my writing erased by others.

no, it's that I like to keep the Groups to help with stories as the last blog posted

p.s. You were the only one who had repled

So every other blog you post is doomed? Honestly if I'd known that, I wouldn't have answered there.

Sorry, it's jest the way that I am

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13