Yr. Pals, The Boys 154 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
B_25
Group Admin

He’s the Dr. Suess of Fimfiction. That much is true. His voice and his tone will be pleasant for you. He’s a writer of stories, all of which become finished, and all always of quality. Ask him a question. Ask him a few. But know most of them will be of our own. Because our next guest is...

GEOOORG!

6:00 PM EST, [7 APRIL19],
on our TWITCH channel!

Be sure to ask your questions below!

(although he has no medical degree, and can't rhyme worth a hoot)

Who is best pony?

Why did you give MLP a chance, and what convinced you to join the fandom.

Both good and bad, in what ways has MLP changed your life?

Why did you start writing?

In your opinion, what is the best and worst thing that you have written?

Hello there

- What's your favorite season of MLP? Favorite episode?
- Top 3 stories on this site?
- Favorite and least favorite ships?
- What's your favorite movie?
- Where do you get your awesome ideas? I've tried all kinds of things, but somehow I can't come up with anything good. Am I bashing my head against the wall in a wrong angle or something?
- Do you have any tips on the more technical aspects of writing? Like on varying sentence length, flow, etc.?
- How do you write romance?

Anyhoo, thank you for all the wonderful stories :twilightsmile: Keep being awesome!

1. How do you feel about the amount of raccoon sex on this podcast? Please select the statement you most agree with:

---- a) I think there is too much raccoon sex on the podcast, I'd prefer if it were toned down a bit
---- b) I'm happy with the level of tanuki coitus on this podcast, it's just about perfect. I wouldn't change it
---- c) I'm disappointed at the paucity of trash panda intercourse on the podcast, I would prefer that this be increased in future

2. Who is your favorite character to write?

3. Which character do you find most difficult to write?

Aside from MLP, what are your favorite works of fiction to work with?

Any headcanons you'd like to share that haven't made it into any of your stories?

What do you most and least want to see happen in the series finale?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7