Yr. Pals, The Boys 154 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
B_25
Group Admin

If it exists, then chances are, our guest is a fan of it. Known for comedic and random fics that slap you across the face and then take off their glove, our next guest is...

FAN OF MOST EVERYTHING!

6:00 PM EST, [31 MAR 19],
on our TWITCH channel!

Be sure to ask your questions below!

If you're the Fan of Most Everything what's 3 things you're not a fan of?

Who is best pony?

Why did you give MLP a chance, and what convinced you to join the fandom.

Both good and bad, in what ways has MLP changed your life?

Why did you start writing?

In your opinion, what is the best and worst thing that you have written?

You've probably got one of the most appropriate usernames I've ever seen. You sure get around.

Not a question, just appreciative.

I understand how it's possible to write so much, what I don't understand is how you have so much time to write and READ so many fanfics. You're everywhere FoME! How do you do it!?

-GM, master of sweeties.

Have you written for other fandoms or original works? What other fandoms or original works would you like to write?

Hi FoME!

Also hi to this podcast!

Here are some questions.

1. How did you feel about the Oversaturated World being the first destination in The League of Sweetie Belles?

1a. Who is your favorite Sweetie Belle?

2. What is your favorite Magic: the Gathering game mechanic?

3. Have you ever thought about creating your own card game?

4. Have you ever played an old-school roguelike game (eg. Nethack, Angband, etc.)? If not, would you like to?

5. Will we be seeing the Young Six in the Oversaturated World at some point? Unless they have been already and I missed it

6. What do you feel is the most important thing you've learned about writing in your time on Fimfiction?

You clearly have a keen eye for balanced and interesting Magic card designs, so I'd love to hear you talk about game design more. Like what are your favourite game mechanics, or what's a principle you think more game designers should pay more attention to?

1. You think you're tough shit all because you have bigger nipples then me?
2. OH REALLY
3. That's mighty strong language coming from a man with only two nipples.

Sooo... according to my calculations, it's supposed to start. Did I do my time zone conversions wrong or...?

-GM, master of clocks.

EDIT: nevermind, apparently I needed to wait about TWENTY MORE SECONDS. Bah.

Delightful to hear you, >>FanOfMostEverything . I am not surprised to find myself crying "Yes!" at things you say, like "Not a fan of stories which could be entirely resolved if two characters just communicated".

Game design is fuun, you should try it :) At least if you have any people to play board games with regularly. As with writing or other creative endeavours, it takes quite a bit of practice to get something good, but your years of creating custom interesting MtG cards should get you some of the way there. Do you ever play actual games with any of the cards you create?

Not at all a fan of Twitch, providing no way at all to download the video for offline watching, and somehow managing to burn through hundreds of megs of mobile data even though the video stream has nothing at all happening in it. But that's hardly FOME's fault.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11