Keyboard Anthologists 16 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Let's kick things off, shall we? We'll post each chapter of the story as a post in this thread. You may either build off of the previous chapter posted before you, or start off fresh with a whole new short story.

Once again, OCs, canon characters, and crossover(ed) characters are allowed. For non-MLP characters, please give context within the story.

Your story may be of any length you'd like.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

"Pinkie?" Twilight's voice echoed as she stepped into her library, "What are you doing here?"

Pinkie froze, peering over the book she held in her hooves.

"Uhh... nothing!" She shouted, rushing past her friend with the book in tow.

"Wait, Pinkie!" Twilight called, running after the mare, "Pinkie, where are you going!"

"Away!" Pinkie cried as she continued to run, "Get away from me before you get hurt!"

Twilight lit her horn, teleporting herself in front of Pinkie. The two mares collided with a whump, sending both tumbling to the ground.

"Urk... Pinkie, what's wrong?" Twilight groaned, rubbing her head as she sat up.

Her answer came in the form of the pink alicorn that now stood before her.

"Me," Pinkie replied, "I'm not supposed to be here."

"But Pinkie, I--"

"Goodbye, Twilight."

Later that day Twilight called for an emergency friendship council with her friends.

"...and then she just vanished!" concluded Twilight.

Everypony gathered in the friendship room was sitting in silence. Each of Twilight's friend awkwardly stared at Twilight, unsure how how to respond.

Rarity was first to break the ice. Carefully she started saying, "Darling, while it does sound strange, has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, perhaps-"

"Pinkie was being Pinkie?" Dash flatly stated like she was saying that sky was blue.

Rarity glared at Dash, clearly not appreciating being interrupted or the complete absence of tact from Rainbow's response. Rainbow just rolled her eyes and leaned her head on her hoof, "What? You were taking too long."

Twilight interrupted the two."Girls, this is serious. Pinkie had wings and horn and was acting completely unlike her."

Applejack thoughtfully looked up and stroked her chin, "Well ya know, her bein' an alicorn would explain' few things."

"Nah it wouldn't. Pinkie being a draconequs, now that would make perfect sense. Alicorn is sort of a downgrade for her," Dash quickly turned and innocently smiled at Twilight. "No offense, Twi."

Twilight's eye twitched, "I am going to ignore that. But we are missing the big issue."

"Yeah girls, stop being mean. Twilight really wanted to talk to us about this and we should provide helpful insight." said Pinkie.

Twilight nodded,"Thank you, Pinkie. Now as I was saying-" Twilight stopped herself and looked at clearly present pink party pony. "Wait, Pinkie!? What are you doing here?"

Pinkie laughed, "You called us all here, silly."

"No I mean, what about the whole alicorn thing. And you not supposed to be here? And the book you took!"

"Ooooooh that! Well you see-"

Pinke finished telling her story about her travels through a separate dimension.

"So yeah, that's about it!" she said, a huge smile on her face.

Silence followed as the other mares processed the information. Eventually, Applejack spoke up.

"So.. do any of y'all have an idea 'bout what t' do 'bout this here conundrum?" she asked.

Everypony shook their heads in bewilderment. Applejack sighed.

"Ah see..." said Applejack.

Silence followed once more, as the group of friends attempted to brainstorm solutions. Suddenly, a voice nopony recognized spoke.

"Perhaps I could be of service to you?" it said.

Instaneously, the friends turned to look towards the door.

Leaning against the doorframe was a male Pegasi with his black wings folded and his green and black mane tidy and well-kept. He had a slight smile on his face as his multicoloured eyes sparkled with a glimmer of mischievousness.

"Silence? How'd you know we were here?" asked Twilight, a look of confusion on her face.

"And how exactly can you help us? I mean, I know you're from the GrimDark and all, but..." Rainbow began.

Silence looked expectantly at Rainbow, who seemed to have just remembered what she had said.

"Oh. Right. From a different dimension," she said, looking embarassed. She gave an awkward laugh.

"Precisely, Rainbow Dash. And to answer your question, Twilight Sparkle," Silence said, turning towards her. "I did not know you were here. I meant to ask if you would like to have a cup of tea and speak about my most recent findings I had discovered while researching the GrimDark."

"However, it seems you are in need of help as of the moment," he continued. "And so, I am willing to oblige."

"Hold on one goshdarn minute here, Twilight," Applejack broke in. "Who in tarnation is this here stallion, firstly.

Applejack looked around in concern.

"And secondly, where in Equis did Pinkie Pie go?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4