Warriors of Jesus 125 members · 252 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

A lot of people on this site, and some other sites like YouTube, call me homophobic just because of my opposition against homosexuality. However, I believe that disliking the act itself isn’t the same as hating the people. I have great respect for the people who are gay, and I have always viewed them as equals no matter what. It’s really just what they do and the fact that I believe what they’re doing to be wrong that I don’t like.

When people call me homophobic, it really hurts my feelings because that’s not who I am. They call me something without even knowing me personally.

I’m really just someone who’s not afraid of speaking his mind no matter the consequences, and I like to be honest. As a child of God, I don’t believe it’s right to be hurtful, but I also believe that one should never hold back from telling the truth and standing up for Jesus.

People say that their goals are to create tolerance and peace by trying to incorporate certain things into television and books, and give support to certain people, yet they always seem to cause more conflicts than anything else. People will even criticize people of faith and act like it’s okay to do so, yet anytime someone criticizes people who are gay, they get on to the criticizer like hound dogs.

I really can’t understand why that’s so, although I definitely see it as an example of what life as a Christian comes with. People will raise the bad guys in the air with their arms in joy, but for the good guys...all they do is beat them down with rocks any chance they get.

I find it to be hard to live with, yet I’m also glad. Jesus has always taught me the difference between right and wrong, and he even helps me to see the true colors of the ones who go against Him more than with Him.

"A lot of people on this site, and some other sites like YouTube, call me homophobic just because of my opposition against homosexuality. However, I believe that disliking the act itself isn’t the same as hating the people."

Yes!

"I have great respect for the people who are gay, and I have always viewed them as equals no matter what."

Honestly, that makes me feel like you're trying too hard. I don't think you should "have great respect for the people who are gay". I think you should just respect people. Well, people who are respectable.

I generally think homosexuality is unhealthy behavior. But I'll respect you if you're respectable, and I won't respect you if you're not respectable. If you're marching in front of kids dressed in fetish gear: I'm going to have trouble respecting you! But if you're a respectable person, who has a vice or two (such as homosexuality): I doubt I'll care.

When people call me homophobic, it really hurts my feelings because that’s not who I am. They call me something without even knowing me personally.

You are homophobic. Anyone who has any reservations with LGBT ideology, is homophobic. So don't let it hurt you when they call you "homophobic", that's just a slightly more mature way of saying you have cooties.

"I really can’t understand why that’s so"

Because they're religious! You are a blasphemer, and you have to be put down! That's why they do it, their religion tells them too. That, and a lot of them are just mean people, who want to put others down.

And it's not a good healthy religion. There's a quote I remember: "Nearly any religion is better than no religion, because the vast majority of them support the same basic values". Their religion opposes those basic values. That's what makes it such an unhealthy religion.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

And it's not a good healthy religion.

What religion are you talking about?

LGBTism, cultural progressivism, libertineism (not to be confused with libertarianism), etc. Basically: The "anything goes" mentality, and the religion that's been built up around it.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Ahhh. Now I see.

You know while it is one thing to oppose and disagree with the act and sin of homosexuality, we still need to love those who practice it since Jesus Christ also loves them (he did die on the Cross for them).

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Exactly. If there’s one thing I remember learning from the Bible, it’s this:

“Hate the sin, not the sinner”.

May the Lord bless you for your stand! I feel the exact same way you do!

Comment posted by Jade Dawn deleted Apr 4th, 2022

Some people just want to watch the world burn. ... or wait, is that the wrong movie?

What's important to remember, fellow Christians, is that there are gay Christians, such as myself, who believe and love God as much as we do. It's also important that we should support one another regardless of our sexual orientation or religion, even if we may not agree with it.

Hey Man, I've posted my comment on the Christain Bronies group, which I hope you'll read, but I've also posted this here about my struggles with faith and sexuality from a gay Christain's perspective.

Please read and tell me what you think:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213924/lgbt-christian-support-group/thread/417059/my-struggles-with-sexuality-faith

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I read it. I just need time to figure what to say in my response.

Very true as well. Thanks kindly for the reminder.

BradyBunch
Group Admin

And it shames me to say it, but on my absolute worst days, when that dark part of me starts whispering into my ear...I almost find myself feeling the same way.

And I suppose meeting Ironheart didn't help with those feelings, huh?

As long as they don’t act on the attraction, yes

BradyBunch
Group Admin

It was intentional to make him the protagonist of the story. I love how you were unsure whose side to be on. I love how you wanted to agree with him. I love how he turned out, and I love how I was able to channel my frustrations and fury into him so I can look back on something I did and say I was proud of it. Not to mention the effect it has on other people like you. I loved making him organic (no pun intended) and pained and powerful and scary. I take great pleasure hearing people like you say that they had a reaction to what I created.

To be honest, I don't really have sexual feelings to men in general, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to them. It's like when I was attracted to females in the past; I was more interested in the relationship rather than the sex. I love my partner because of who he is inside. We're both Christians at heart and I hope we always will be. We're all going to become old and grey one day and we'll no longer be "sexy" on the outside. I'd rather spend my life with someone I care about, rather than someone who I'm attracted to for sexual pleasure which will only last so long.

We're all going to become old and grey one day and we'll no longer be "sexy" on the outside. I'd rather spend my life with someone I care about, rather than someone who I'm attracted to for sexual pleasure which will only last so long.

There are old husbands and wives, who have sex, and get a lot of sexual pleasure out of it. To be frank: You will never be too old for sexual pleasure!

Yes. Sex feels good. Just because you're old, doesn't mean it stops feeling good.

Yeah, I mean, for me, it doesn't matter what race, ethnicity, sexuality, etc you are. You're still a fellow believer in Christ

TBF, sex, or really any high....adrenaline, for lack of a better work, activities at advanced ages can be dangerous

What's the point of living into old age, if you can't actuality live?

True, plus some old folks still go sky diving and whatnot. My grandpa on my dad's side worked as guard at a local asylum all his life

Okay then.
Thanks. I still stand alongside Christ.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27