Warriors of Jesus 125 members · 252 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Matthew 19:26

What this Bible verse especially means is that as long as we worship and trust in God, we can do anything. But, that doesn’t mean we can do anything like fly without jet packs. It means that we can make huge accomplishments, such as build a bridge without giving up and continue going strong, as long as we let God be by our side to help us.

A great example of this is when David faced off against Goliath the Giant Philistine when no one else would step up to challenge him. In that very moment, David put his faith and trust in God in order to conquer Goliath and defeat his army.

Outside of the Biblical times, another great example comes from that of Walt Disney. If not for his trust and faith in the Holy Spirit, he would never succeed at accomplishing his work, and his company wouldn’t go on to be one of the movie industry’s most powerful studios.

As you can see, it just goes to show that when you believe and trust in God and God alone, follow the teachings, guidings, and laws made by Him, as well as acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God and our Savior, we can make a big difference in this world.

No matter who you are, or where you come from, sincere trust in the LORD God is all that matters in the long run! Never forget today, as Christ suffered the punishment and torture we all deserve, to save us....ALL in the name of Love!

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

You’re absolutely correct.

Godslittleprincess
Group Contributor

Not a lot of people know this, but Walt Disney got inspired to make movies after watching a movie about Jesus in church, or at least that's what I read in Christianity Today. At the very least, he placed a lot of value on faith.

I only hope his legacy maintains its purity in the long run.

Godslittleprincess
Group Contributor
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I actually didn’t know that, really.

So do I.

Already, it seems like people are either forgetting or ignoring the fact that he was a Christian in favor of promoting some rather...unjustly agendas that he wouldn’t be agreeing with.

ScrambledCrackers
Group Contributor

I need to point something out here...

God created physics as we know them.

Ergo, God > physics

As such, if the day came that God saw a reason to grant somebody the ability to fly around like Superman, it would happen.

The big thing to remember is it is a literal statement.
However, God has to have a reason to specifically do anything dramatic.

Been reading a book called Draw the Circle: The 40 Day Prayer Challenge and find myself stunned by some of the crazy things people have received through prayer, or how they were directed by the Holy Spirit. One of the things that catches my mind, though, is that the miracles being granted are highly purposeful, focused, and individual.

Like I said, God needs a reason to do publicaly overt miracles. If you truly need one when praying, He will give it to you. We just don't hear about how constantly He has been working all over the world because most of His miracles only truly matter to those personally involved.

Godslittleprincess
Group Contributor

6832650 I'm so sorry about this. I totally mis-paraphrased the article. The article said that he once snuck out on a Sunday to see a movie about the life of Jesus and that he had an infatuation with movies. Those two parts may have been completely unrelated to each other. :twilightsheepish: Whoops.

While I agree with this, I think using Disney as an example isn’t a well... good example.

Disney was into masonry and the occult.

The best example I would put was Martin Luther King.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Disney was into masonry and the occult.

How do you know that, exactly?

There are several hand gestures, number placement, and a few other things that I can’t really remember at the moment.

My dad worked at Disney for a time, and my grandfather’s stepfather was a mason.

Does that mean that Disney himself was a Mason?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13