The Disney Chronicles 133 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10493 )
  • Viewing 6,401 - 6,450 of 10,493

Are these three be the guest on this movie?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Based on a talk between Sam and Aisha from Cobra Kai Season 1 Episode 10.

Hercules
Twilight tries to make amends

Twilight: "Spike, please. Just give me a chance to make things right. Don't make it harder on me—“ (Quickly stops herself and corrected) “Us! Don’t make it harder on both of us than it needs to...”

(Spike ignores Twilight and continues with what he was doing.)

“I know it's probably the last thing you want to hear from me now. But I'm really sorry. You're my oldest friend and I never should've let Rainbow or any of the other girls diss on you like that in the first place."

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Yeah Twilight should not mention 'Don't make it harder on me'. Otherwise she's making it all about her and not about how Spike feels.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nicely done, Pauli. Another exquisite sketch.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Good catch. Fixed it.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Not that I was saying it needed to be fixed. Just mentioning Twilight stopped herself in time before she could make Spike feel guilty that he was making her feel guilty. Just a case of making it about oneself rather than about the real victim. Still it's all good.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It would be the sisterly thing of Twilight to do for Spike. After all, if she really wants to prove how sorry she is for any recent treatment towards Spike I can only hope the little man is at the right frame of mind to listen before he does something he'll regret for the remainder of his life.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

This will certainly make the medicine go down

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I go for that

I'll give Twilight this, she's at least trying to make up her mistake.

well that's a nice twist to jazz up an old favorite.

well that's a cute scene that adds something new, though I would think she would at least know of birds from her interactions with Scuttle on a regular basis

Hoo boy. That'll definitely leave some tension and of course give more involvement to the MLP cast. Not to mention leave more of an impression with Ursula.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Hercules

After the girls, Spike, Flash, and Rockhoof returned, their friends the Muses were standing on the table close to the book of Disney.

Twilight: It was so good to have met you all.

Calliope: Please, the pleasure was all ours, Princess.

Fluttershy: So what will you do now?

Thalia: What we always do girl.

Clio: We'll be ready to tell future generations about the story of Hercules, and all of you as well.

Terpsichore: As it's always been our job.

Melpomene: Come here, Spike.

Spike curiously walked closer to the table so he could see the Muses.

Calliope: We're especially going to make sure future generations know of you and your story.

Spike: Really?

Terpsichore: OF course. We'll make sure everyone knows the story of Spike the Brave and Glorious.

Clio: The brave dragon who not only fought wicked monsters and the God of the Underworld, but who risked his life for his friends when they needed him the most.

Spike: And that's the Gospel Truth.

The Muses one by one approached Spike's face and kissed his nose leaving him blushing and giggling sheepishly. The Muses returned to the Book of Disney with the last page featuring a vase depicting Spike, Hercules, Flash, and Rockhoof's image like their constellations with the Muses surrounding them.

This could end the Hercules adventure great.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This is a 'possible' ending to the story, if not the 'probable' one. At least Spike's efforts would not go unnoticed and his efforts will be remembered in some form. But in the end, it shouldn't be about the 'fame' and not the 'glory'. All Spike ever needs is for someone to acknowledge his part or at least to tell him, 'Spike, you did a good job'.

Because otherwise, what's the 'point' of tagging along with a team if you're not going to have at least a 'tiny' bit of credit for putting yourself out there? Just because a member may not be the best of the team, it doesn't mean they don't contribute even the tiniest bit.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

FROM jebens1

Toy Story 2
Juniper Montage vs Al/Buzz vs Zurg

"Quick! To the elevator!" Buzz ordered, as they all ran through the vent toward the lift.

Twilight turn up at Juniper. "Juniper, try and stall Al."

"On it!" Juniper said, and lefted the room. She peeked around the door and saw Al standing neer the elevator door, pushing the button impatiently. Then she quietly closed the door and walked toward the man.

In the vents, Fluttershy ran ahead of everyone.

"Hurry. I can hear it coming," Buzz said, as they reached the elevator shaft.

But then they saw Fluttershy had stopped, trumblingly in fear.

"Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"Guys," Fluttershy pointed up ahead. "We've got company!"

Everyone looked and saw the elevator rise up and standing on it was the Emperor Zurg action figure.

"So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear!" It said, it's mouth lighting up with each word "... FOR THE LAST TIME!"

Rex screamed.

"It's Zurg!" Elite Buzz, Rex, Pinkie Pie, Spike exclaimed.

"Where'd that toy come from?!" Rainbow Dash asked, in confusion.

The Zurg figure pointed it's blaster at them.

"Look out!" Rex cried. "He's got an ion blaster!"

"He's gonna vaporize us!" Pinkie exclaimed in a panic.

However the blaster only shot out yellow plastic balls. Then Elite Buzz flipped over Zurg and fired his fashlight lazer in his eye.

"Argh!" Zurg growled, then shaking in anger, he shot more balls at the space ranger figure.

While that was happening, Al had gotten into the elevator. Just as it was closing, Juniper quickly hurried inside. The down light lit up and the elevator began to descend as Zurg and Elite Buzz continued to battle.

"Quick! Get on!" Buzz called, and slid down the cable.

He was soon followed by Ham, Potato, Slinky, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie. While Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Spike flew down. Rex stayed at the top, whimpering as he was nervous about sliding on the cable.

"The emergency hatch! Come on!" Buzz called, as they all head toward it.

Pinkie Pie grabbed Spike. "You guys get Woody! We'll help other Buzz with Zurg!"

"Excuse me?" Spike asked.

"Hey, Zurg!" Pinkie shouted, getting figure's attention. "Go long, Spike!" And she threw the dragon at the toy.

"Pinkie!" Spike screamed, as he landed right on Zurg's face. Zurg pulled him off and glared. "Uh, hi there. Emperor Zurg, right?" The toy aimed his blaster at the little drake. "You do know those are plastic balls, right?"

Before Zurg could fire, he saw Pinkie Pie charging at him with a balloon sword. The evil emperor toy tossed Spike aside and shot the plastic balls at her, while Pinkie used the sword to deflect each one.

Still up in the vent, Rex finally worked up the courage and slid down the cable. "Waaaaah!" And landed on top of Potato Head, scattering his parts everywhere.

Inside the elevator, Al kept pushing the button while Juniper was trying to think of a way to stall him.

"Um, hello there," she greeted.

"Yeah hi, whatever!" Al replied, bluntly, not even looking at her.

"So, going somewhere important?" She asked.

"What's it to you?!" Al shot back.

Juniper frowned at how rude he was. Then she smirked, as she thought of a way to stall him.

"Um, excuse me, sir?" She spoke.

"What?! What do you want?!" Al griped. "Can't you see I'm busy!"

"Well... this isn't personal, but I just wanted to say..." Then without warning, she growled and tackled him to the floor. "Give back Woody!"

"Wha-what?!" Al stammered, "Who's Woody?"

"The cowboy doll you stole from that garage sale, your crook!" Juniper yelled.

"Wait, how did you? I mean, I don't know what your talking about?" Al denied, and Juniper raised her fist. "Not the face! Not the face!" But Juniper punched him anyway.

Outside, Zurg kept firing more balls as Elite Buzz, Spike, and Pinkie took cover.

"He's harder to fight then he was in the game!" Pinkie said. "What are we gonna do?!"

Elite Buzz then noticed some metal rings on the ground. The three looked at each other and grinned, before they rose up from their hiding place and threw them at Zurg. The toy manged to dodge them, but one hit him in the head.

Then Elite Buzz got out four. But when he got ready to throw them, he saw Zurg wasn't there. "Huh?"

"Where'd he go?" Spike asked.

Just then, something yanked Pinkie and Spike by their tails and threw them off the edge. Then before Elite Buzz knew it, Zurg had grabbed him and held him up.

Meanwhile, the toys and ponies had made it to the emergency hatch.

"Come on!" Buzz said. "Hurry!"

Rex meanwhile had been watching the battle. "But Buzz's in peril!"

Zurg was banging Elite Buzz against his hiding place, hitting the buttons as his voice box said, "Buzz-Buzz-Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!"

Back over by the emgercy hatch, Buzz lifted it open and to everyone's surprise, they saw Juniper was fighting Al. And winning.

"Juniper?!" Twilight said, in surprise.

"Oh, my!" Rarity gasped.

"Well, you did say to stall him," Slinky noted.

Al tried to crawl away, Juniper sat on his back and pulled his leg. "Aargh, uncle! Uncle! Uncle!"

"Go, Juniper!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

Ham chuckled. "I almost feel sorry for that guy." Then he and the others winced as Juniper hit Al somewhere painful. "Ooo! He's gonna feel that one in the morning!"

Then they spotted the green case with Woody inside.

Back with Elite Buzz, Zurg spun him around and threw him to the ground.

Pinkie Pie and Spike held onto the edge and looked over as Zurg closed in on Elite Buzz.

"Surrender, Buzz Lightyear," the toy said. "I have won."

"I'll never give in," Elite Buzz refused. "You killed my father!"

"No, Buzz," Zurg replied, darkly. "I am your father."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Elite Buzz wailed.

Pinkie Pie gasped. "Star Wars reference!"

"Come on!" Spike flew back up, and lifted Pinkie back up as well.

"Aaah!" Rex ran up to Elite Buzz. "Buzz, you could have defeated Zurg all along. You just need to believe in yourself! Ah!" He cried as Zug aimed his blaster at Elite Buzz.

"Prepare to die!" Zurg said.

"Buzz, no!" Pinkie cried.

"That's just a ball launcher," Spike said.

"Aaah! I can't look!" Rex covered his eyes and turned away. But as he did, his tail hit Zurg.

"Wh-Wh-Wh-Whoa!" Zurg wobbled back and fell off the roof and down the chaft. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rex, Pinkie, and Spike looked down after him.

"Way to go, Rex!" Pinkie Pie cheered.

"I did it... I finally defeated Zurg!" Rex exclaimed.

Elite Buzz reached over sadly. "Father."

"I think he'll be okay," Spike patted his shoulder, knowing that Zurg was just a toy.

Back inside the elevator, Juniper was holding onto Al with one hand and punching him in the gut with other.

While that was going on, Slinky had swung his front half down toward the case and opened both clips. Woody came out and grabbed onto his paws.

"Hi-yah!" Juniper karate kicked Al into the wall, making him fall onto the floor.

When he did, mustard packs fell out of his shirt pocket. He quickly grabbed one and opened it with his teeth. Then just as Juniper grabbed him and held him for another punch, he squirted the mustard in her face, covering her glasses.

"Argh!" She cried in disgust, letting go. Then Al rammed her with his shoulder, knocking her down.

At that moment, the elevator dinged, signaling it had reached the ground floor.

"Finally!" Al said, in relief, grabbed the trolly as the doors opened and ran out, pulling the troll with him.

Still holding onto Woody, Slinky was stretched out again, until Prospector grabbed Woody and pulled him back in the case, causing Slinky to let go.

Juniper heard Al running away. "Oh, no you don't!" She tried to run after him, only for Slinky and all the toys and ponies to fall on top of her.

"Sorry, Juniper," Fluttershy groaded.

"If it makes you feel better," Rainbow Dash said. "You were awesome laying the smack down on Al!"

"Thanks," Juniper replied, dryly.

Mr Potato Head saw Al leave through the apartment doors and quickly threw his hat like a frisbee, stopping the doors from closing.

"Good work, Potato Head!" Twilight said. "Come on!"

All the ponies and toys hurried out of the elevator and through the doors, Mr Potato Head taking his hat back. Juniper on the other hand, unable to see because of the mustard, crashed into the door.

Whew. that exerpt was a chapter in itself. yeah I had a feeling those two would get along swimmingly. though I would think when Twilight brings up various works of literature she would probably mention actually being in some of those stories previously at this point.

Who knew Grubber had a hard life.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Oooooooh...k

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well... I did not imagine this scenario happening.

But on the other hand, perhaps there's potential in this.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

I sure hope this happens in the story!

My Little Pony: The Disney Chronicles: Wreck-It Ralph

Pinkie Pie doesn't trust King Candy

Pinkie Pie: (suspiciously) King Candy called himself the 'king' of Sugar Rush? Throwing some candies to everyone? And he doesn't want to let Vanellope be in the race? But why would he do that...? Something doesn't seem quite right about him.

Pinkie, you don't know how right you are.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Yeah. Something is not right about him, Pinkie.

Pixar announced Buzz Lightyear will be getting his own origin story in Lightyear and Tim Allen will not be voicing the character but instead, Chris Evans aka Captain America himself will provides the voice for Buzz Lightyear.

If Disney Chronicles get to Lightyear movie, I'm curiously about Mane Six and Spike meeting the actual (and human) Buzz Lightyear and not the toy one they know.

This is a different and younger Buzz Lightyear as this movie focus on how he becomes the Space Rangers we know and love.

They're basically hanging out with a person who resemble Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story movies but is very different and actual person compare to Buzz.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For me this isn't a surprise for me that they'd get a different actor to be Buzz Lightyear (They did that with that animated Star Command show). But I think what's really interesting is the idea of focusing on a more younger Buzz Lightyear, to get to know the 'character' who inspired the famous Toy product. Now there's still a lot of questions we have to wonder about this movie like for instance: Will his Origin story include the battles with the Evil Emperor Zurg? Because Zurg 'has' played a part in Buzz's story so I really hope the folks behind this story put a ton of thought into it.

Hm. an extended hyena roster, huh? Nice.

Oh fudge. Sombra.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Well, im interested....

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The announcement of 'Lightyear' does make us wonder what Easter eggs they have in mind for this movie. I for one imagine how it would be if they included the little green men who have made a consistent presence in the Toy Story features and like Buzz have been involved in a previous 'Toy Story' spinoff from ages ago.

I think gargoyle species do exist in MLP, though to be fair they never met Scorpan in person.

honestly I found that moment awesome in the original movie. Nice use of time travel twists.

Wow. I forgot that Juni has a bit of a temper.

Alice in Wonderland

Directions from a cat

Cheshire Cat-However, if I were looking for a white rabbit, I’d ask the Mad Hatter.

Alice-The Mad Hatter? Uh… no, no, I don’t- I don’t…

Applejack-Yeah, I don't think he can help us.

Cheshire Cat-Well, there’s also the March Hare. In that direction.

Fluttershy-Oh, thank you. I- I think we shall visit him.

Cheshire Cat-Of course, he’s mad too.

Twilight-Wait, what?

Rarity-But we don’t want to go see mad people!

Discord-I afraid you don't have a choice in the matter, my dear..

Cheshire Cat-He's right, you know.

Spike-Man, this place makes no sense at all.

Cheshire Cat-Oh, you can’t help that. Almost everyone's mad here. Ha… ha ha ha ha ha! You may have noticed that I’m not all there myself…. hahaha… and the momeraths outgrabe… (Disappears.)

Pinkie-Whoa, that's a bit freaky, even for me.

Rainbow-So, what now, Alice?

Alice-Well, If the people here are like that, we must try not to upset them.

Twilight-After what we saw, we'll have to.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

'Mad' is such a subjective term. In which case, the inhabitants who are 'mad' in Wonderland are not sour, angry people. For the most part, they are good natured. But every single one of them, even the ones who seem like the straight men, they are 'all' crazy in their own way. Then again, Alice wanted a world where it's like a book with nothing but pictures and everything is nonsense with nothing being as it is. And in a way, this entire movie is one of those 'Be careful what you wish for' stories.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

And that was the moral of the story, despite so many still questioning what the moral was to this day

Part 2

For those who are confused, It's a parody of Scott Lang's Mexican motor-mouthed best friend from Ant-Man played by Michael Peña (who voices Grubber), telling a recollection.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I think it's because it's really only the fraction of a story that goes all the way back when Lewis Carroll put it together.

I mean think about it from her perspective. Growing up hearing stories from books with no pictures, even though her older sister insists there are great good books in the world without pictures (And for the most part, she's not wrong... until those 'Journey' picture books came). And all Alice wants is not another history lesson she probably already knows, but rather she'd like an escape from all the cold facts in life to world that's as colorful as art, where nothing has to make sense, and subjects like 'talking animals' are pretty normal.

But when she gets there only to find she's the only sane inhabitant while everyone else is pretty much 'crazy' in their own way (Some who are crazy yet harmless and others so crazy that you could get the Death Sentence just for painting white roses red). Then again, if Lewis Carroll were alive to see the world today, I'd say we pretty much made our own Wonderland where most of the world is pretty crazy and only a small handful qualify as 'sane' in their own right.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That's right. The guy who portrayed Grubber had quite an enjoyable role in that Ant-Man movie. Those who hadn't had the chance to see that feature would never have guessed.

Ponemian Rhapsody

Those who watched the movie may know this scene.

Queen arguing amongst themselves.

I've put my heart and soul into this song!

No one is disputing that.

And you don't like it because you want your songs on the album!

It's not that.

Then what is it?

"I'm In Love with my Car".

(AJ smiles)

Maybe it's not strong enough?

What do you mean "not strong enough"?

(Rarity enters)

I know I'm late. What did I miss?

Discussing Pinkamena's car song.

Is it strong enough? It's all I'm asking. If I'm on my own here, then I apologize.

So how's your song going then, hmm?

(Picks up and reads RD's lyrics)

"She calls me sweet, like I'm some kind of cheese"?

It's good.

Wow.

I-i-it's that "With my hoof on your grease gun". That's subtle.

It's a metaphor, Rainbow!

It's just a bit weird, Pinkamena. What exactly are you doing with that car?

Fillies, please. We could all murder each other, but who would be the one left to record this album?

Statistically speaking, bands don't usually fail; they break up.

Why the hell would you say something like that? Pinkamena, there's only a room in this band for one hysterical Queen.

(Leaves but not before taking a pack of cigarettes)

I know why you're angry Pinkie.

Why?

'Cause you know your song is not strong enough.

(Angry, Pinkie picks up food from a pan and tosses it at RD's face)

Is that strong enough?!

(Rarity is seen walking outside smoking)

You want that?!

(Pinkie about to smash a coffee machine at her bandmates, before stopping)

Not the coffee machine!
Not the coffee machine!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'd feel for those guys about the coffee machine too.

• Viewing 6,401 - 6,450 of 10,493