The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10620 )
  • Viewing 6,201 - 6,250 of 10,620
cheerful9
Group Contributor

Seems like Fluttershy hasn't learned her lesson yet. Her Stare is totally useless against those with a very indomitable will, animal or not, those who rule over their mind, body and soul, with subservience to no one. Discord, Shere Khan, Scar, basically anybody with a strong sense of identity.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

That evil tiger

Ouch. I guess there are some creatures Fluttershy can't bring down.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Uh oh, NOW he's done it!

Seems all Flutters did was make him even more mad.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Based on jebens1’s pitch of having Babs Seed guest-starring alongside the heroes, with the Mane Six, Spike, Coco, and Sunset, I went back to revise on this scene to include Babs Seed.

Enjoy.

Oliver and Company
Meeting the gang

After the commotion was settled, the dogs and their guests all poked their heads out from their hiding spots, "Well, what is it?" Rita asked, to which Francis responds with a shrug of his shoulder.

Tito was the first to investigate, "Hey, man, check it out." He sniffed the moving fabric, when suddenly a claw juts out and grabbed him by the nose, "Ay, it's a alien!" The chihuahua screamed, as he took off running for dear life.

Just then, the kitten poked his head from under the cloth, "Cool it, guys." Rita said, as she glares at the cat. "It's just a cat."

"¡Mi madre, un gato!" Tito barked in outrage.

"Felis domesticus!" Francis added, as he and his fellow dogs crowded around the kitten, snarling.

"Now how'd you find this place, cat?" Rita interrogated.

Frightened, the little kitty was backed up against a pole as he stuttered, "I... I... I followed this dog."

"He's lying! He's lying! He's lying! He's lying!" Tito barked repeatedly, before he was kicked away.

"Shut up, Tito!" Rita barked.

"Why would a cat follow a dog?" Francis asked.

"Yeah?" Einstein added.

"I-I just wanted some of the sausages I helped him get."

"He's a spy, man!" Tito barked, brandishing a fork and knife. "Come on, let's eat him! You're dead meat, kitty!"

"EXCUSE ME!!!" A voice shouted, taking the dogs by surprise as Fluttershy jumps into the room, and stood defensively over the kitten.

"This little kitty hasn't done anything wrong! You ought to know better than to gang up on a helpless little kitten! So back away or you'll have to answer to me!" The pegasus barked, intimidating the dogs.

"Whoa, what a woman!" Tito commented.

"Oh, well I beg your pardon then, madam," Francis politely dipped his head.

Just then, Babs Seed poked her head from behind a box, "Fluttershy?! Is that you?!"

"Babs Seed!" Fluttershy exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

“I was about to ask you the same thing!”

"Hold on, you two know each other?" Rita asked.

"Yeah, this is Fluttershy! She's the pony I've been telling you about. The one who me and some others followed to New York, to save a little kitty, before we got separated."

"Really?" The female dog asked, before she looked down at the orange kitten, with her gaze softened. "So, I take it this is the cat then?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Fluttershy nodded, holding up the orange kitten.

"Well, I see he's looking well," Babs said as she stroke the kitten’s chin. "Knowing you Fluttershy. You must've taken really good care of him."

"Though if I may," Francis began. "What business do the both of you have for coming here?"

"Well, let’s just say we have some unfinished business with a bad dog," Fluttershy explained. “He’s called Dodgers.”

"Hey! That's... Hey, that's him!" The kitten meowed, pointing in a direction. "O-Over there."

"Hmm?" Everyone all followed the kitten's gaze, turning their attention to Dodger watching a baseball game on TV.

"Hey, kitty. Hi Fluttershy," Dodger greeted the two casually. "What took you two so long?"

"Relax, you two," Rita reassured, as she winks an eye at Oliver and Fluttershy, while Tito, Francis, Einstein, and Babs Seed burst out laughing at Dodger.

"Hey, Dodger, razor-sharp claws?" Tito mocked.

"Dripping fangs?" Francis added.

"I kind of like those burning eyes." Rita teased, batting her eyelashes at Dodger.

"Hey, keep it down, guys. The game's on." Dodger said casually.

"Oh, boy, Dodger! Top dog has to get help from a cat and a horse!" Tito giggled, as he adds injury to Dodger by bouncing on his nose, knocking his shades off, before he leaps and switches the TV off.

"Hey, Tito, cool it, man." Dodger frowned.

"Come on. Let's see this big, bad kitty and pony fight in action."

"Hey, Tito, look!"

Great way of bringing Babs in.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

First thing I’ll do, when I can pitch scenes for Spike again is revise and improve on the the beginning in Hercules.

Find a way to combine both my idea and Wildcard25’s.

Hercules
The Mane Six ignore Spike’s request to hang out with him. Spike foils Sludge. Sludge plants seeds of doubt in Spike’s head. The next day, the Mane Six go on a picnic without him. Rainbow Dash insults Spike and says he’s a charity case. Spike meets Flash Magnus and Rockhoof in Canterlot. Spike gives the Mane 6 the cold shoulders.

And maybe later, a scene of when they reunite in Thebes.

The Mane Six were at the fountain with the frightened people. Hercules introduces himself, Spike, Flash Magnus, and Rockhoof to the under-confident people. Rarity has a delayed reaction of reuniting with Spike. Disenchanted Spike starts the countdown. Phil loses his temper and beats up the big man. The Mane Six express their concerns and doubts about Phil and the Three Heroes’ influences on Spike.

When Phil and everyone thought the heroes have died

Phil: "Oh! There goes four of 'em...just like Achilles."

Roller coaster on Sparity in Spike’s Disney Trilogy.

Hercules — Rarity goes on a date. Spike becomes disenchanted. By the end, Rarity grows to admire Spike

Mulan — Spike “moves on”/Rarity grows more lonesome, feeling incomplete without him.

A Bug’s Life — Technically Pixar’s, so it doesn’t count. But may serve as an in-between Mulan and Tarzan. Spike and Rarity slowly reconciling.

Tarzan — Rarity sympathizing Jane’s heartache. At the end, Spike and Rarity go out for dinner.

I'm all for these. These are great ideas.

Yeah, dude that's sick boi

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Pretty interesting means of introducing some of the characters to Dodger and the gang. Course, this little happy meeting is sure to turn sour when they are introduced to the city's most dangerous loan shark.

Legend
Svengallop
Rarity
Applejack
Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash

We're going with "You're My Best Friend". Done.

No. We have what he have, even if you don't. It's called: "Bohemian Rhapsody".

You will forever be known as the pony who lost Queen.

(The band walks out)

Temperamental artists, eh? They're well aware they're tied to a contract but who knows what's going on in the inscrutable mind of-

Mark these words. If they're not careful, by the end of the year, nopony will remember the name Queen.

(A brick shatters a window nearly hitting him)

(Looks down the window to see the band with a smug look on their faces)

You can take that out on our royalties!

Twat!

Wanker!

You can shove your gold discs!

Pfft. Ha-ha-ha-ha!
You made a mistake, Svengallop!

Asshole!

You'll never get a gold disc, you medium talent!

And to think, I work with Coloratura.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Boy do I hate Svengallop so much. I just knew the moment he was introduced, the word 'Despicable' rang loudly in my brain. As if fate is telling me, 'Brace yourself, Dramamaster. This is a character the studio purposely created for the soul purpose of being despised... forever.'

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Refresh my memory, when was the last time we've worked on pitching scenes for Pocahontas again?

Pocahontas
The heroes got separated again. Braeburn and Strongheart guest star in the story. Braeburn's half meets John Smith. Strongheart's half meets Pocahontas.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Actually... I forgot all about that. I didn't think we were pitching ideas for that movie.

But if we are... it would be a crime not to include the 'If I Never Knew You' scene that was originally cut from the original release.

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

Svengallop does fit the role of the crappy executive.

I love the storyline, but I don't like the MLP villains popping up in the Disney Chronicles

I don't want Scar framing the ponies for something they DID NOT do!
If anything, the ponies think Simba is dead and take refuge in Rafiki's tree

Sory for that. That was actually a scene from Bohemian Rhapsody, a movie about the British rock band Queen.

Yeah, I would imagine Mike Myers as Svengallop's voice. Come to think of it, he indeed does fit the role of that jackass executive from the Queen movie.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He certainly fits that way. I mean let's face it, he never cares about the celebrities he represents. He just wants all the special treatment and benefits. Without them, he's got nothing.

Fluttershy is scared of herself? Well, she did says she was scared of her own shadows after all.

Uh oh! Jerry! You better hide or else Tom will get you!!!

P.S.

Svengallop is an asshole.

Have you ever watched the Bohemian Rhapsody movie before?

Yeah. Svengallop as Ray Foster? Very fitting.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you recall when she saw herself after attending Iron Will's seminar on being tough, you'd be surprised how scary she can be. So much so she even scared herself so bad she locked herself in her own house.

Exactly. Well, Tom can be clever at times.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure, they're both clever in their own ways. Course the rivalry between Tom and Jerry is not so much a matter of feats that require physical strength (At least not entirely).

For the most part, their rivalry is merely a battle of wits. A 'Cat-and-Mouse' game as the show puts it ever so delicately. And while Tom 'is' smart, he often misses out on one detail or is driven so far by cat-like instincts that it's no wonder Jerry is usually one step ahead of him (Mostly).

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Why am I suddenly picturing Fluttershy guest-starring with Chloë Grace Moretz and Ken Jeong in the upcoming Tom and Jerry movie?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For the Cinematic Adventures perhaps. It just depends on the box office run of the movie and if it's entertaining enough to spark as much our interest as it would for public interest. I see promise in the movie so who knows? Maybe we 'can' consider that concept.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will say this: Ken Jeong has been an extraordinarily busy man lately. Not just with recent pics he's been in. But on one night he's judging for 'The Masked Singer' and next thing we know he's hosting a show where we have to guess the singer based on a person's voice (Even though they're not the ones singing live). And to think both programs are based off shows from the far East.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh and dig this:

Soul hasn't even come out yet but I hear it's getting a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes. I mean it 'currently' holds the score right now, but still... if that don't get fans excited to see the movie I don't know what will.

I don't like the idea of Cadance being crystallized too.
Being affected by the crystal is fine, but being bound to it like Kida, NOT OK!

Yeah, but I wish those jerks had come to their senses.
Elephants are social animals, they always look out for each other.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Apparently these divas in the circus Dumbo grew up with certainly did not get the message.

They treat Dumbo almost the same as a group gossiping about a mother's kid just because they have a form of 'issue' that makes them appear... 'weird'. Looking back now, this movie is relatable to all the outcasts who struggled to fit in and dealing with the uncertainty of the realization as to why folks laugh at folks.

I like this song.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm afraid what can or cannot be done in your series is beyond any and all of your control. Ultimately, what Dino does for the stories is up to him and him alone. And if you don't like it, the door is always open.

If Flash Sentry sees her now, he'll melt

cheerful9
Group Contributor

I'm sure he would.

• Viewing 6,201 - 6,250 of 10,620