The Disney Chronicles 134 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 10642 )
  • Viewing 6,101 - 6,150 of 10,642
MarioBrony
Group Contributor
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Thanks for recommending the name of the artist. I've been looking for some good Sunset pictures to add into my favorites.

And we talk about how Rarity rocks the fashion world, well Sunset may be a close competitor aside from other ponies with a surprising taste for style.

The Emperor's New Groove

Meeting Pacha

(A portal opens and the girls, Spike and Zephyr fell out.)

Zephyr-Ow, does this happen a lot?

Fluttershy-More than you know.

Rainbow-So, where are we now?

Rarity-I don't know, but this place looks wonderful.

Spike-Hey, look. (Points to Pacha just coming up.)

Pacha-Uh, excuse me. I'm here to see Emperor Kuzco. You see, I got this summons--

Guard-Inside, up the stairs, and to the left. Just follow the signs.

Pacha-Oh, great. Thanks a lot.

Kuzco (Narrating)-Uh, and don't be fooled by the folksy peasant look.

Pinkie (Walking up to him)-Hi.

Pacha-Hi. (Realized) Huh? (Turns around) Did you say something?

Pinkie-I did.

Twilight-Sorry sir. She has a habit of saying hello to everyone she sees.

Pinkie-I was being friendly, that's all.

Pacha-Well, I can't argue with that.

Applejack-You're taking the fact that we can talk surprising well.

Pacha-Well, my people have learned to work with animals, so talking to them became a thing. Though, this is the first time they replied back. (Clears throat) I'm Pacha, and you guys are?

Twilight-I'm Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Pacha-Princess?

Twilight-Please, don't bow. I'm just a normal pony with a big title. Anyway, this is my assistant and little brother, Spike, and my friends, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and her brother, Zephyr Breeze.

Zephyr-Sup?

Pacha-Well, nice to meet you all.

Rainbow-So, think you can tell us where we are?

Pacha-This is Emperor Kuzco's palace. I'm here to see him about this summons saying he needed me for something.

Twilight-Well, in that case, let us join you. Helping others is what we do best where we're from

Pacha-Thanks, the more hands the better, or in your case, hoofs and claws.

Fluttershy-Great. (A shoe falls on her head.) Oh.

Rudy-Pardon me. That's mine.

Fluttershy-Oh, here you go.

Rudy-Thank you.

Fluttershy-You're welcome. (She and the others realize) Aah! Oh, hey. Are you all right?

Twilight-Here. Let us, uh-- (Gets Rudy down to the ground.)

Rudy-Oh, you're so very kind.

Pacha-What happened?

Spike-How did you get stuck up there?

Rudy-Well, I... I threw off the emperor's groove.

Zephyr-His what?

Rudy-His groove! The rhythm in which he lives his life, his pattern of behavior. I threw it off, and the emperor had me thrown out the window.

(Pacha and new friends gasps at this.)

Twilight-I maybe a princess where we're from, but I'd never do something like that.

Applejack-I like to give him a piece of my mind.

Pacha-Well, I'm supposed to see him today.

Rudy-Don't throw off his groove!

Pacha-Oh, OK.

Rudy-Beware the groove.

Rainbow-Hey, are you gonna be alright?

Rudy (As he left.)-Groove.

Spike-What have we got ourselves into this time?

Rarity-Who knows, Spike.

Twilight-Well, we won't know what's going on unless we go in.

Pacha-Follow me, guys. I'll take you to him.

Pinkie-Thanks, Pacha.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit the part where Pacha took talking ponies and their friends so well is a bit of a surprise. Quite a contrast to how he freaks out when Kuzco is introduced to him as a talking llama. But that's just details I suppose.

Wildcard25
Group Contributor

Hercules

(Phil's Boys)

As the group was celebrating their victory in Thebes after defeating Hades and Hercules choosing to spend his life on earth with Meg, Twilight looked up at the night sky seeing a new constellation was being made and knew what this would mean for a certain goat legged trainer.

Twilight: Hey, Phil.

Phil: Yeah, Twi?

Twilight: Hercules, Spike, Rockhoof, and Flash weren't the only ones to achieve their dreams today.

Phil: Whadaya mean?

Twilight: Look.

Phil and the others looked up and saw a new constellation in the sky depicting Hercules, Spike, Rockhoof, and Flash. This sight got Phil in shock and awe. Especially with what he heard next.

Citizen: That's Phil's Boys!

Phil shed some tears of joy seeing he achieved his life long dream, as the others congratulated him.

Pinkie: Way to go, Phil!

Rarity: You achieved your dream.

Phil: Yeah. But this is better.

Fluttershy: Better?

Phil: I thought I'd train only one hero so great, but this... This makes it even better. I trained not one, but four great heroes. Herc, Spike, Rock, and Flash... I'm proud of you guys. I couldn't have asked for a better group of students.

Flash: And we couldn't have asked for a better trainer.

Rockhoof: Ya got that right.

Spike: Thanks for not giving up on us.

Good for Phil for at long last getting his dream.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

After all those years of heartbreak and disappointment, it's satisfying to see an old grump like Phil fulfill his ultimate dream:

To train the greatest hero that ever was.

And by making Hercules that hero he is destined to be, he becomes the greatest trainer that ever lived (At least in this take on the Hercules' mythos).

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

Armed with only a knife, a fork, and a catalog of clever contraptions, a pathetic desert scavenger chases an impossible dream.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

That Coyote will do just about anything to get that Roadrunner. Even if his plans fail so beautifully.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's not often when we get to hear Wile E. speak. Usually the joke is how he communicates through signs he holds up or merely allowing his actions to speak for him. But when he does speak, he has such an educated diction to him... even though he's cursed to have rotten luck throughout his career. Always striving for a goal whether it's to catch a Roadrunner or on rare occasions Bugs Bunny or EVEN that one time he tried to sneak past a sheepdog to eat the sheep... and failing so magnificently each and every time.

Although there was that one instance where he 'did' catch a Roadrunner... even though the bird was huge and Wile E. was like 'Okay wise guys, you always wanted me to catch him. NOW what do I do?'

That's not him... that was Ralph Wolf... red nose, white eyes, American accent, hunts for a living, has a number of his own cartoons. He's actually best friends with the sheepdog. All this chaos, because they are in full-time job. Nothing personal.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... well I definitely made a mistake. I guess he just has one of those faces.

Those Looney tunes are never get old for theirs jokes!

Which that remind me, my favorite scene is when daffy play as Robin Hood!

Believe me, Twilight would never entrust the castle to the Coyote's care. Best to leave it to Bugs.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

This would air during the 'Bugs Bunny-Road Runner Movie', though some bits were cut off for time.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No... definitely not. Bugs Bunny makes for a better house keeper than the Coyote. Why I was just talking to another user and in speaking of the movie mentioned in my last comment, Bugs practically owns his own mansion. Complete with a carrot juice waterfall.

I would often reenact the tripping part when going off the diving board at the pool.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Say what you will about Daffy Duck, especially how he's been portrayed recently, but he does have his share of likeable moments. Maybe he's not as popular as Bugs Bunny, but he's still fun to watch... most of the time.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Another quote suggestion from jebens1.

Mickey Donald Goofy The Three Musketeers
Pip saves Minnie and learns of Pete's Plot

Pip Squeak and Snips & Snails can guest star in this one.

As Troubadour finished the song, Pip hedeard a grinding noise and looked up. The three hooded Beagle Boys were there on the balcony right above Princess Minnie, pushing the safe off the edge! Pip gasped when he realized they were doing.

"Excuse me, Your Grace?" Dasiy called from inside.

Then just as Minnie turned to go back in...

"LOOK OUT!" Pip rushed forward and pushed Minnie out of the way, right before the safe smashed her. She screamed when she saw the safe.

Snips & Snails screamed to, snapping out of their happy looks.

"Your Highness!" Dasiy cried, running out. Then she turned to Pip. "How dare you attack the Princess!"

"I didn't attack her!" Pip shot back. "I saved her from being crushed." He pointed at the safe.

"It's true," Snips confirmed.

"We saw it!" Snails added. "Who did that?"

Pip heard a conk and looked back up at the three bad guys. One of them had hit the small one in the head. But then they saw that the little colt had noticed them.

"They did!" Pip pointed up at them.

But the three had run off before either Minnie or Dasiy could see them. However, they did catch a glimpse of their capes.

Minnie looked back at the safe that had almost crushed her and frowned. "Dasiy," she finally spoke. "Summon Captain Pete!" Then she stormed into the palace.

"Right away, your majesty," Dasiy nodded, before turning back to the three ponies. "Now as for you three-" but when she looked, she saw they had disappeared. "Where'd they go?"

Pip, Snips, and Snails were running along the palace to find Twilight and the girls so they could tell them about what happened.

But when they turned a corner, there were the Beagle Boys, Pip quickly pushed Snips & Snails back before they were seen. They peeked out and watched as the Beagle Boys looked around to make sure no one was looking then the tall one pulled on a lamp as if it were a lever and a secret door slide open and the three disappeared inside as it slid shut.

The colts trotted out and up to the secret door. Pip hurriedly pushed a barrel against the wall and hopped on.

"Uh, what are you doing, Pip?" Snips asked.

"Finding out what those bad guys are up too," Pip answered.

The he jumped onto the lamp, forcing it down and opening the door.

"Wait, what?!" Snails exclaimed. "Why?

"To find out what their up too now," Pip replied. Then he ran through the secret door.

Not wanting to be alone if the bas guys came back, Snips & Snails quickly followed Pip before the door closed.

As they trotted through a tunnel then down some stairs and all the while, they could hear each of the Beagle Boys talking up ahead.

"Who's gonna tell the bloomin' boss the bad news?" One said.

"Don't look at me," the Second one rebuffed. "I ain't saying nothing. You tell him."

"Me?" The first one argued. "I told him last time, you silly twit. And I don't believe in doing it twice."

Pip, Snips, and Snails stopped and peek around a corner. The Beagle Boys had stopped near a big wooden door.

"Oy, here's an idea," the Second one said, and turned to the Third and small one. "Shorty, you tell him."

"Tell him what?" The Third asked, in a french accent.

"That we, you know," the First one said, and added in whisper. "Botched the job."

The Third one gulped. "He's not going to like that." Then he opened the door to see their boss, sitting on a large chair.

Unknown to the ponies, their boss was, big surprise, Captain Pete. The cat wasn't dressed his uniform but instead, he wore no shirt and wore his pants with suspenders.

"Hello there," Third one said, nervously.

Pete got up and slowly walked up to the small bad guy. "It don't look good when only one shows up. Does it, small fry?" And he closed the door and began to circle him.

Outside, the First one put his ear to the door. "Blimey. I can't hear nothing but step, clop, step, clop." Then he looked through the key hole and spoke to the Second. "Have a gander at monstro's better side."

The Second peeked in, only to see Pete glaring back at him. Then Second and First screamed as Pete stuck his hand out and grabbed the them, pulling them through the key hole.

The three colts looked confused. Then they quietly snuck up to the door a listened in, as they heard both First and Second say in unison, "He has something to tell you, boss."

"It better be good news," Pete said, in warning.

"Well," Third one said. "We did exactly what you said to do and dropped a safe on the princess."

"You what?" Pete growled and grabbed him by his cloak. "I didn't say: Drop a safe, you dolt. I said: Keep her safe."

"Well, that's good," First one said. "Because we missed her."

"Yeah," the Second added. "This tiny little horse pushed her outta the way."

Pip's eyes widened at hearing the bad guys mention him to their boss. Fortunately for him, Pete didn't seem to care about that as he dropped Third one.

"Now listen, you mutts," he said. "I got a plan. And it ain't to kill the princess. It's to kidnap her." The Beagle Boys didn't seem to get it. "The opera it's tomorrow night." Pete pointed to a poster of three pirates singing. "The princess has got to be gone by then or I can't become king."

"Ooooh," the Beagle Boys said.

"I don't get it," the Third one said.

Pete face plamed. "Lieutenant Clarabelle!"

Clarabelle appeared, dressed in a dark brown robe and black glooves.

"Oui oui, mon capitaine," she said. "You bellowed?"

Pete pointed to the Beagle Boys. "Throw these clowns into the pit!"

"Oui, oui! Le pit!" Clarabelle cheered.

"No!" First begged.

"Not that!" Second cried.

"Anything but le pit!" Third exclaimed.

"Bon voyage, losers," Clarabelle rang her cowbell and pulled a lever.

And the three Beagle Boys fell down a trap door! Only to find out it wasn't very deep, as Third poked his head up. "Not so bad."

Pip backed away from the door. "Did you hear that?!

"Yeah," Snips replied. "Their boss sounds like real jerk!"

"Yeah!" Snails agreed. Then he added in thought, "You know, he sounded kinda familiar?"

"Not that!" Pip said. "He's gonna kidnap Princess Minnie! We gotta warn her! And Princess Twilight and her friends!" Pip turned to leave, when he suddenly realized that he didn't know which way to go. "Uh... which way is back?"

"Uh..." Snips & Snails pointed in random directions. "That way! Or this way!"

Pip face hoofed then the three ran down a tunnel, hoping it would lead them to the Princess and their friends.

content://com.android.chrome.FileProvider/images/screenshot/1605202869189888087889.jpg

Prehaps Pip can be in the role of D'Artagnan.

Of all the colts for Pip to be with, it's Snips and Snails.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... Snips and Snails... not sure how I feel about those two.

But, who knows? Maybe they can have their moment and not simply be a pair of dudes made only to be a joke.

Snips and Snails? Really?

But hey, who know? Maybe they could redeemed themselves in this one especially they are the same ponies who lets an Ursa Major on the loose and embarrassing Trixie even more! :flutterrage:

It's like saying Film and Flam joining Mane Six, Spike and Capper on their Disney Adventures?! (Oh heavens no! Who want Flim and Flam to be the guest for Disney Adventure?!)

EDIT: Sorry for being so judgmental but come on, it's Snips and Snails, name one good thing they did throughout the show?

I know these two did make one mishap with the Ursa Minor & being the comedy duo, doesn’t make them to be one forever. Who knows, maybe they need a chance to prove that they’re more than just goofballs.

Snips & Snails are just colts, who they didn’t know better that they want to see more Trixie magic and later they did apologise to Twilight that they willing to take the punishment for their troubles. Plus, Snips & Snails did some contributions in the Buckball games, even simple as playing in the field & supporting for the team somewhat.

MarioBrony
Group Contributor

you can never really tell.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Reminder for myself on New Year's Eve.

Return to these notes.

Hercules
The Hydra battle. Hercules decapitates head. Spike, Flash Magnus, and Rockhoof discovers the Hydra's weakness. Phil shouts. Avalanche.

🤷‍♂️

Who knows? Maybe or maybe not.

Bugs isn't that surprised though. That's why the Coyote is never the guy for castle-keeping. Naive Twilight.

He say, he is a genius, but he always fails...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Exactly. Colts don't stay colts forever, eventually those two have got to learn to grow up. They can get away with most of the things they did because they were 'just kids', but that argument is not going to hold out forever. Eventually, there's going to come a time and period in their lives (Whether the Season 10 comics show it or not) when they have to learn to be responsible. True, they did apologize for leading an Ursa Minor into the town and nearly endangering a few ponies when it had its temper tantrum AND they did say they'd accept the responsibility. But back then, they still had a long way to go before they ever stop from being the two goofballs (Who in one dimension assisted Sunset Shimmer in trying to get the crown... which I'd like to believe they only agreed because Sunset 'promised' they'd get Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon to be their dates for the dance).

But who knows? If they are anything like Bulk and Skull, even though those two are bullies compared to Snips and Snails, eventually they'll have their moments to shine, the people will start to like them more and maybe sympathize with them when it turns out there's 'one' quality about each of them that none of the fans ever knew about. Maybe they will win the first place prize the next time they are in a competition or somehow save Equestria without realizing what they did. Who knows? But until then, I'm simply being 'cautiously optimistic' about those two.

I assumes this is pre-character development Fluttershy because it took couple of seasons for her to get over and become assertive with her "The Stare", HELL! She made a mad god to feel guilty and reverse his action in Keep Calm and Flutter On.

But for real, I like it! How To Train Your Dragon movies are the best from DreamWorks Animation.

Too bad that they went from making epic animated adaptation of The Ten Commandments to a movie about a talking spy baby.

Way to go, DreamWorks Animation.

I may be wrong here but you kinda missed a number of stuff I made here past few days. I mean way past.

And no, this isn't pre-development Fluttershy. This is the other way around. Toothless isn't a bad guy, Hiccup simply teaches her a way to earn a dragon's trust without resorting to subjugation methods (*Cough* Her Stare and Bewilderbeest Stare *cough*).

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Nice drawing but shouldn't it be in cinematic adventures?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Final Battle – Part 1

At the top of Notre Dame.

"We've done it, Esmeralda! We've beaten them back!" Quasi exclaims jubilantly. "Come and see!" However, the gypsy didn't respond, "Esmeralda? Wake up! You're safe now," But still no response, "Esmeralda?" A newfound horror seized Quasi's blood, as he begins to assume the worst, "Oh, no!" He gets a spoonful of water, and tries to make her drink it. Still, no response.

"Oh no." He begins to cry, as his gargoyle friends took their leave.

A few minutes later, a cold hand touched Quasi on the hump.

"You killed her."

"It was my duty," Frollo replied. "Horrible as it was. I hope you can forgive me." Quasi cried even harder, as he wasn't sure if he still has the heart to forgive Frollo. "There, there, Quasimodo, I know it hurts. But now, the time has come to end your suffering."

Quasi looked up, just in time to see Frollo's shadow, holding up a dagger in a threatening manner. Reacting fast, he turns around and struggles with Frollo only briefly, before wresting the dagger from Frollo's hands and backing him into a corner.

Gripped by the feeling of horrors and fear, Frollo pleaded for his life, "Now, now, listen to me, Quasimodo."

"No, you listen!" Quasi spatted. "All my life you have told me the world is a dark, cruel place. But now, I see that the only thing dark and cruel about it is people like you!" He ranted as he throws away the dagger.

"Quasimodo?" A voice called, startling both Quasimodo and Frollo to look.

Esmerelda has awaken and was sitting up on the bed.

"Esmeralda!" Quasi cried in relief.

"She lives!" Frollo exclaimed in outrage, before he unsheathes a sword.

"No!" Quasimodo grabs Esmeralda and runs out onto the balcony.

Frollo follows, but when he got outside, he sees nothing but gargoyles. After looking left and right, he turned around a corner, but again, he sees nothing but gargoyles. Getting an epiphany, he looks out over the edge and finds Quasi hanging onto a gargoyle's head, with one arm, with Esmeralda clutched in the other.

"Leaving so soon?" Frollo asked, as he swings his sword, but Quasi dodges the blow by swinging to another
spot.

Down on the ground, the guards and the towns folks continued their fight, when a guard noticed the fight on top of Notre Dame.

"Look! Up there!" He pointed.

"Quasi!" The Equestrian Heroes shouted.

Frollo held his sword up for another swing, "Hang on!" Quasi shouted, as he swings to the side, narrowly dodging Frollo's sword, though he did received a cut on his arm.

Frollo continues to chase after Quasi and Esmeralda, when a voice pierced the air.

"FROLLO!!!" Rainbow Dash screamed, as she came flying in and swung her hoof, landing a punch to the old man's jaw, knocking him down to the floor.

Bruised by the attack, Frollo got up and rubbed his hand over where the pegasus had struck him.

"Wrathful wrench!" He scowled in disgust, watching as Rainbow Dash makes a turn for him again.

In retaliation, Frollo threw his cloak up in the air, blinding Rainbow Dash, causing her to crash into the wall.

BOOM

"Oh, Rainbow moaned, with stars flying around her head.

Frollo was about to thrust his sword onto the pegasus, when in the corner of his eyes, he sees Quasi helping Esmeralda onto the ledge, and he turns his sword against them once again. Quasi quickly shoved Esmeralda to the side, while ducking behind a gargoyle, saving himself from the madman's sword.

"I should've known you'd risk your life to save that gypsy witch," Frollo scowled. "Just as your own mother died trying to save you."

Quasi could hardly believe what he was hearing, "What?!"

"Now, I'm going to do exactly what I should've done TWENTY YEARS AGO!" With a swing of his arm, Frollo thrusted his cloak onto Quasi, blinding him.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

It's funny how Esmeralda was originally supposed to die in the original 'Hunchback' story, which of course I did not know about until I looked up the original source material. Of course, this wasn't the first adaptation that allowed her to live but that's beside the point.

I'd almost like to believe that perhaps there's a reason to allow Esmeralda to live in this version, as rash a decision as it may be whether it be from the ponies or something else entirely. To keep with the fact that with the presence of the ponies, it's led to a few changes as we've seen from the original material (As we see in some of the previous projects).

Not a disney movie, but that really works.

One of my favorite final battles by Disney.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes. Reminds me of Tony Lopez when he did his own interpretation of that very battle in 'Notre Dame' and all the characters he added to make it entertaining. It's no wonder why he used to be deemed the 'King of Crossovers' until he vanished without a trace.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

Me too. I really loved his crossover 'Battle on the Tower'.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

He's had his share of problems during his rise in the YouTube field. A bunch of heartless jerks tried to cash in on his success and even stealing his projects, claiming them to be their own. Even though that's a load of horse manure right there. But I think as soon as most of his videos were removed from YouTube, either by his own doing or by YouTube itself, eventually he just disappeared after only doing two videos of random comedy bits. No one's seen or heard from him, though I wouldn't be surprised if he's been using his talents to create his own materials.

Probably putting together his own collection of books or something.

What a beautiful moment, for Fluttershy make friends with a dragon...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Although we must acknowledge that this isn't Disney related, which yes we are aware of that. But this may spark some ideas for the 'Cinematic Adventures' team. At least once I bring this up with Mr. Enigma of course.

• Viewing 6,101 - 6,150 of 10,642