My Little Reviews & Feedback 499 members · 849 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TA Different Kind of Magic.
An unexpected encounter sparks an unexpected change.
KarmaSentinal · 11k words  ·  60  0 · 1.3k views

Review: A Different Kind of Magic.

Tags: Violence, Romance, Mystery, Alternate Universe

Summary:  A ship of Prince Blueblood Zecora.  (oh dear help me someone I never liked prince Blue Blueblood in the first place let’s see if it lives it up with better expectations of Alternate Universe.)

Review:  One mistake on your part in the long description I'll let you look at it. Oh trust me it’s pretty noticeable.

Let’s get to the fiction at hoof.  Yeap.. yes, YEEESSSS… Prince Blueblood marry me!!!!!!!!  0_0 

I really like this side of prince blueblood then the cannon… It is far worth the reading… I think you did a good job of the alternate universe of zecora as well.  I did love the rhyming in this story. It is very polished and it’s the best rhyming fiction I have ever seen. Did these two make a couple to be good?  I give it at least a 10 stars on this.

Noo not the cannon Prince Blueblood… I mean this alternate universe is pretty good.  Husbeno the dude now for only 50 an oz of gold.   For those waifu fans of Zecora, I don't have any money for ya!!!… muahahaha!!!!

This fiction is now at least a 10/10…

KarmaSentinal
Group Contributor

Fixed. I don’t know what happened but it’s corrected so thank you for pointing that mistake out. :applejackconfused:

But those are some very generous words, and ultimately glad you enjoyed the story. Zecora’s rhyming was tricky and I was thankful for Vdrake (on Fim) for helping, as he said he went threw something similar when writing Zecora.

Im not sure if I would ever return to these two, but im happy to hear people like yourself have enjoyed their journey so far.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

oh no it's still there it's the lower half it's the , <>< scope,

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3