My Little Reviews & Feedback 502 members · 852 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TSomepony Please Help Me
Rainbow Dash awakens after a major accident, but something is horribly wrong.
Compass The Pegasus · 1000 words  ·  96  6 · 3.1k views

Review: Somepony Please Help Me

Tags: suicide/self harm, dark, horror, tragedy

Summary: A dark story.

Review:  There was a little horror, a little bit of dark, a little bit of suicide/harm but the thing is there wasn’t anything tragic.  Since this is one thousand words not everything will be great. It’s tough to clearly judge this since it’s very short.

However, I do love horror stories and this is pretty alright. I give this at least a 6/10.

There was a little horror, a little bit of dark, a little bit of suicide/harm but the thing is there wasn’t anything tragic.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

yes I'm 100% sure about it. I seen a lot of tragic stories and this one just didn't fit the bill :3... it's either a soft tragic which I don't count those at all.

What counts as a tragedy in your book?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Spoilers

that's the right question. And yet I do have an answer for you. horror was there correct yes? this is true.... the character felt fear of no speaking but could hear what's going on this is horror that I like and to love. Dark... I sense this was a dark when the character couldn't feel their legs or arms which is also part of dark with horror aspects. however, near the end it's self harm and suicide... because they wanted to end their life... but nothing was tragic. well there you have it.

a different perspective of good tragic is watching a love one die or a friend. Death... but since there is no death tag no one died. It's based off dark with horror aspects.

In your view you might think that's bs what about the pony who couldn't die and live the rest of the life in hospital bed that still live. That's more of a dark horror than a tragedy.

forgive me for spoiling a little bit here :3 but I do apologize to the author for spoiling it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5