My Little Reviews & Feedback 503 members · 855 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TA Guardian's Hope
Returning to Equestria after murdering a princess? Well, sometimes you do not have a choice.
Last Satisfaction · 145k words  ·  27  6 · 724 views

Review: A Guardian's Hope

Tags: Gore, Violence, Death, Dark, Adventure, Sad, Alt Universe

Summary:  A thrilling tale between good and evil where one can mess up equestria.

Review: The beginning can be a bit slow while the end can be a little bit confusing at first.  However, there was stuff to fix from the first  four chapters but we fixed them with just a few errors, nothing more; a sentence problem.  Not sure if the person is going to update the other chapters?  But it’s good that this person is still working on it as if the chapters are good.  Translating from french to english is a hard feat just like me when I have to translate from japan to english. Now in this pleasant case everything looks well worth reading so far.  Some of the chapters are pretty confusing at first, well to me that is. 

:3    

I give this at least a 9/10.  The story is doing very well near the end which the writer is improving a little bit each time.  He may have to go back and fix some of the rest but.  In that case of author and fiction this is what I came up with out of a 9/10.

Nothing was cut, everything is flowing to the story, maybe some sentences here and there where the A.I skip it. A lot of his friends help I guess… so not sure what may have changed?  However this is what fiction should be like.  This is a story driven. When I read the last few chapters such as chapter 10 through 14 things get a little bit better.  Hard work and true dedication for this user.

One thing that I did noticed was the part where British English was mix with North American English.

Like I said before 9/10 as for me.

Thank you for reviewing my story. ^_^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2