My Little Reviews & Feedback 502 members · 852 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
EThe Alchemist
A millennium ago, a master alchemist took on a new apprentice. Her insatiable thirst for knowledge proved his instincts correct. And the skills she learned will one day be all that stands in the way of a plot against Princess Celestia herself.
bkc56 · 22k words  ·  28  2 · 317 views

Review: The Alchemist

Tags: Adventure, Drama

Summary: A series of sequels.  This fiction summary Celestia and an OC named Quicksilver, Windflower I think is also an OC where fate is a thing.

Review:  So far I had to go back to when I read this story first and I was like wait hold on.  I had to read the first story where I gave this person an 7/10 I was using programs however this is going to be a different review. 0_0…

Yes, this fiction is not going to be used on any programs I have.  This fiction is good and their past fictions on their prequels to this fiction…  Let’s talk about these stories first before we get to The Alchemist.  High-Water Mark the first fiction…  I clearly criticized way too hard and it made me feel bad for it.  I like to say good job although my critique still stands. 0_o… Let’s get to the next one…  Ok so I never used the program for this one it’s called The First Adventure a sequel to High-Water Mark.  It starts to make a lot of sense.  This fiction had brought memories to the characters of things that I wanted to read for a while.  I give this fiction a 10/10.  This is what a character needs to open.  Only thing that I questioned was The End of the fiction near the end.  That’s pretty much it. (But I know there is more.  Maybe in that time frame he wanted to end the story?)

The next sequel I had to read was One of Us. (same thing as the ending The End I’m starting to figure out that the fiction ends here but there are more sequels.)  So in this fiction I was reading and there are some good moments with the two.  Which is pretty good since the backstory is gaining greater things for the two.  Also 10/10 for that one as well.

The next sequel was called A Mare in the Wilderness. I was like wait there had to be more since I only saw 2 chapters.  Ok two chapters let’s get to it then.  These ponies grow a little bit older in each fiction.  This is good as best character development growth.  This fiction will be slapped as a 10/10.

Now let’s get to the present time in the fiction called The Alchemist.  Welp slap me in the head but this is a masterpiece right here.  A one year’s worth of 2021 starting from High-Water Mark from March 9th 2021 - The Alchemist that ends on October 29th 2021.  This is a good moment story that made me smile.  Quicksilver and Misty have a complete history up to this point that deserves my attention and it should have more users or people read this because this is a full series of a masterpiece of growth fiction of good character development. This is what people miss in some stories that I read but this.  This is a 10/10 masterpiece.  

So, the High-Water Mark fiction is going to be done by me personally and I say it should be changed from the verdict that was done by me back in 2021.  I would like to grade this as a whole verdict of 10/10 series must read.  There is no question about it.   This is what he did well and caught me by surprise. He is the first that made me change the verdict of a series.  Which is 100% rare.

Thanks for reading the stories, and for the comments on other stories you haven't explicitly reviewed. I'm pleased that taking the series as a whole, you are able to see the character development of Quicksilver and Misty over time. I have a few more completed stories in the series although I don't believe all of them will get published. Most of my time right now is focused on the spin-off series Dark Steel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2