My Little Reviews & Feedback 502 members · 852 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TDiamonds of Stardust
This endeavour begins when a mysterious cloaked being pays Trixie a visit. Leaving behind a lot of unexpected responsibility.
Lulamoon-Crystal · 86k words  ·  27  1 · 735 views

Review: Diamonds of Stardust

Tags: Death, Adventure

Summary: The Great and powerful Trixie with a pony OC named Stardust. (ok so Stardust is a G2 pony if anyone wants to know of pony lore.  Pink pony with a blue mane and a purple tail. Their cutie mark was 3 snowflakes.)

Review:  This story is also a great and powerful fiction.  Trixie or I mean The Great and Powerful Trixie and this filly makes an acquaintance.  I have to say first off this is good. I like the idea of the first chapter.  It made me wonder about the next chapter so I kept reading.  Every chapter is good and I loved it on how they felt for one another.  This reminds me of the new God of War a little bit. 

This fiction has good character development on all chapters which is good it makes the characters have depth when they interact with each other.

I like to see how this goes but for now let’s give the verdict.  This is an 8/10 however I don’t know the ending yet.

Nice! And Stardust sharing the name of a G2 pony was kinda interesting

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

It's now complete.... All hail a 9/10 good fiction!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3