My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 855 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
TBefore Time Began to Flow
Out of sight and out of mind, a dark figure contemplates a lost art and his past reign.
Humanity · 12k words  ·  240  30 · 7.7k views

Review: Before Time Began to Flow

Tags: Sex, Gore, Violence, Death, Dark, Mystery

Summary:  Prequel to The Lost Element that went right!

Review: There is nothing much to say. I’m 100% speechless. Congratulations everything that is in this fiction is completely wow. Just wow.  The dark mystery was making hold in my seat.  I was excited to read your works again.  At least this isn’t that 2.8 million word count prequel  because I might have to take two months or less to review it by dragon boss… However, it's short, which is not a bad thing. It’s a complete fiction 0_0 beginning to end.  This is a masterpiece of fiction.  You know what… we're going to slap this a 10/10… no Youtube which is good for it then I won’t have to be disappointed everything is right there.  All the characters were good in this story. I just don’t know how to describe it.  (right speechless) Like it’s so good.  Also I don’t want to spoil this for other readers.  This fiction needs more attention than it deserves and that’s what I’m sad about.

This is a masterpiece prequel. I don't think I've seen anything like this in an April month.  It could have fooled me but this is clearly a masterpiece 10/10.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

I just came to notice that this story is in my reading folder as well. Well since you already reviewed it I can stop reading it.

Though, will I agree it is well written and entertaining, it is not conpletly without flaw in my opinion.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

Oh dear dragon remember this is a prequel you must read all of it before judging. that means you must spend reading on the 2.8 million word count to fully understand. Since I did like star wars went to like the second fiction known in star wars was 4,5,6 then read the prequel like 1,2,3... which I did. This is the prequel had many questions of the actual sequel that some of the stuff was missing from. Now then if I go back to the sequel of this fiction it would make total sense.

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

every fiction will always have a flaw dear dragon. No one is 100% perfect. The best thing that leads to greatness is that did I enjoy it though... technically yes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4