My Little Reviews & Feedback 502 members · 852 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
E‘ Sisters, Let’s Take a Quiz’
A stage and 1000 chairs ended up on the Pie Rock Farm.
LightningChaser04 · 1.3k words · 299 views

Review: ‘Sisters, Let’s Take a Quiz’

Tags:  [comedy] over 9000%, [slice of life] only 5%

Summary: pinkie pie and numbers.

Critic: The base seems funny just like the story.  Which is a comedy. However, cheating using numbers three times is clearly the most funny thing to this story.  If it wasn’t for that big number and cheap copy and paste method for it.  I love to applaud you for a well done you did yourself.

Well your comedy fiction well deserves a 9000+/10 just for the comedy… the story however, wasn’t well deserved.  Maybe it’s because it was too short and the characters just didn’t pop out at all.  And saying it was from Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher in the beginning of the story. At the time I almost died of laughter because of the comedy that this fiction represents.  It may not be for everyone.  But I almost died laughing so hard…

The flow of this fiction is pretty questionable….  This is why I need a cookie.  The flow of this is at least a mystery ???/10.

The idea is 100% brilliant however it will also be a ???/10  I’m doing this just because it was very short and we will never know if this person would have done it longer.

The word choices are pretty much endless out there… which gives me a question of why so short however we may never know since it was a bit too short to tell the tale… and that also leads me to at least a ???/10

When it comes to grammar we all know that it was too short but here is the thing I like about this story and how I would be grading it.  You came for me to seek out it's greatness for comedy and not a slice of life. Is this story good enough to get some attention?  Well, I have to say it’s up to the readers on this one since the grammar is no longer required because it’s pretty short and it’s thrilling…  Well it’s clear I will post this grammar as the unknown of what it may or may not be… since I never got the feel for it and most of the characters are pretty stale and never pop out… Oh wait, I forgot to grade your grammar. I better stop rambling since the grammar is pretty much a question to be found…  ???/10

You have killed the grading system… congratulations.

unknown/10

Heh.. unknown out of ten?
I’ve killed the grading system? :pinkiegasp:

Should I be happy or unhappy? :unsuresweetie:

And the questions are random because even in the original episode Let’s Take A Quiz, the questions were random.

I’m better at flashfics rather than full ones, so.. I used that copy-paste trick. Heh heh..

I’m quite happy with my review!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2