• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Flora Blossom
Group Contributor
ERiddle for Power Ponies
Power Ponies face new villain, who is fond of magic, technology and riddles
EnergeticRider · 9.4k words  ·  17  2 · 639 views

Review: Riddle for Power Ponies

Tags: [Adventure] 20%, [Mystery] 30%

Summary: It’s the power ponies known as the mane six takes on such an evil villain.

Data analysis:  How it was handled wasn’t very great but it is also not very bad either. However, there is a time and place for this.  This fiction seems a bit slow for me in my opinion. It had ups and downs.  Not enough feeling to the characters… It needs to be more emotional.  The flow of it was alright but sometimes it felt like it wasn’t done very well.  For the mystery it felt like it was a little bit weird at first. It didn’t have a lot of adventure in it.  Maybe that’s what killed it in the end.  Also the ending was kinda decent I guess. It wasn’t great but it also wasn’t bad.  It’s a balance.

I have to say you could do well but I give you at least a 5/10 for Idea.  Since there are a lot of power ponies fictions.  

I have to say the flow of this fiction is no other than a 5/10 for the flow.  Since it’s a 5/10 it means that the flow is decent. Nothing much on heroes beats villains in very odd ways.

The dialog is pretty decent however it did a tiny bit better than the flow did and that means it gives it at least a 7/10.

For the grammar it needs a lot of work I have to say at least 3/10 there needs to be more polish.

So, the final score is at least a 5/10

Thank you for the honest review. I'll try to improve in my next Power Ponies story (though I don't know when I finish it due to my constant procrastination).

Though, could you elaborate on what you meant by "more emotional"?

Flora Blossom
Group Contributor

yes, emotional stands for something about them that makes them tick as a character. Something sad like castle sweet castle. A happy sad moment of their lives. What makes them strive to be hero's. Also what does it make to have a good villain. There story background emotional on why it became so evil and then epic battle smashing to hero and villain.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3