My Little Reviews & Feedback 504 members · 855 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
TPaper Girl
Rarity has Antisocial Personality Disorder again. That wouldn’t be a problem if she hadn’t ran somebody over with a stolen police car today. Furthermore, there’s still the matter of her and Sci-Twi’s relationship to salvage...
leeroy_gIBZ · 81k words  ·  50  15 · 1.2k views

Summary: This story is a sequel to Rarity's a Sociopath

Back by popular demand, Rarity's a Sociopath again.

Rarity lives a good life but she loses her temper from time to time. Now a man is lying dead in the trunk of a Shining Armor's police cruiser and her relationship with Sci-Twi is starting to crumble. She might still be seen as a beautiful fashionista, a paragon of grace and virtue, an exemplar of friendship and generosity but that mask is beginning to crack, fast. And who it reveals is none of those things.

Can she repair her failing reputation and hide her crimes before its too late? Can she mend the break in her carefully-crafted mask before her secrets are revealed? Or will she finally get what's coming to her as her life burns up.

Initial thoughts: Alright, time to dig into this sequel. Since this is a sequel, I'd say reading the first one is required to fully understand what is going on here, and the first one isn't that long. So go read it. I'll wait.
Now. Let's dig deeper. This story follows the trails of the former, with a slightly different change in style, however it still flows breathlessly, and not once did I feel "bored" during the reading. It was like I had to keep going. I couldn't put it down. The characterization of Rarity here is almost flawless. Almost. However, the story itself is quite delightful. And I'm having trouble finding things to fuss or fret over. As Rarity might say. "Splendid Darling." 9/10.

Grammar: As you all know by know, I'm not great with grammar. Though I couldn't find anything to fret over in the spelling, use of commas, and transition breaks. The whole story just "flows" and then it leaves you wanting. 10/10

Characterization: Now I know this was a styalized choice to have Rarity as a socipath, and it's quite interesting that Leeroy has made it work so well. However, there are slight issues. I don't want to spoil anything, but a few of the things Rarity does during the course of the story itself just don't sit right with me. However, since this Rarity is well a socipath, it's honestly believable. Not flawless, but very believable, and Leeroy knows how to write in a way that convinces us to believe she could truly be like this. 9.5/10

Overall thoughts: Leeroy knows how to write, that is very clear. And it's honestly impressive that he does this on a cellphone! Don't ask, I know things. This story is full of surprises, and intrigue, and I'm still not quite sure what will happen and that's what really hooks you in. You want to know more. You want to know just how much shit Rarity has gotten herself into this time and that keeps you reading. As this is currently incomplete, that does lose some points in my eyes. However, the story itself is quite good. No....wonderful. 9/10

Final score: 9.25/10
Keep up the great work, and please for Celestia sake, finish this. *fluttershy eyes*
If you have any questions about the score, or the review, just ask. Always willing to lend a hoof and help out where I can.

Thank you kindly. I'm glad you enjoyed this. Honestly I'd have thought this would earn a lower review due to my fumbling the plot in earlier chapters.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2