The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,808 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
StormLuna
Group Admin

The rules for this group are as follows:

1. No posting of NSFW imagery in the group. Not the front page nor in the forums. Such things will be deleted as it is against site rules.

2. Show common decency towards one another. I'm fine with flame wars should they arise, just don't be assholes to one another.

3. Post your stories in the proper folders. With the exception of foal-con, I'm not picky as to what you share, just put it in the right folder.

4a. When it comes to promoting your work, feel free to do so. It is always good to see your story receive more attention. When it comes to the forum, promote away! The more exposure the better, right?

4b. On the timing of your promotions, effective March 3, 2019, I ask that you limit your promotions to once every two weeks given that our forums are not quite as busy as other promotion groups.

5. When it comes to NSFW stories, feel free to add them. Just be sure that it goes in the submit mature stories here folder.

6. When it comes to swearing, I am not going to go policing what you say.

7. Effective Jan. 26, 2020 Foalcon stories will no longer be accepted and all foalcon stories currently in the group have been removed. Also, all M rated stories must be put in the "Submit M Rated Stories Here" folder so that we can filter out any foalcon stories submitted. Other types of M rated stories will still be approved.....anything except stories involving minors and sex! Stories where the characters have been age progressed to be 18+ are still fine.

Also, no foalcon groups may be promoted either. I and the other admin that is most active have discussed things and I feel that this is for the best.

8a. No posting links to full episodes that have yet to air and no spoilers. I know spoilers are everywhere and when some folks see an episode that has yet to air on Discovery Family, they just can't help but share it. Please don't. This is a U.S. based group so anything past what has been aired here will be deemed a spoiler. Such material will be deleted.

8b. Also regarding spoilers, don't go posting images from the unaired episode and please don't go making a thread about it, give a description of what happened and then ruin it for folks who wait until it airs. Both 8a and 8b are for common courtesy.

9. I have just today (6/1/2019) added a thread for people who play the MLP game. It is for discussing the game and sharing friend codes. Friend codes may only be shared once unless you lose your progress and have a new friend code after Gameloft sends you your recovery file.

And the last one is a given, follow the site rules....that and have fun.

How many stories are we aloud to post at a time?

StormLuna
Group Admin

As many as you wish! Share away, share away!

StormLuna
Group Admin

That's what we're here for, for people to promote their stories!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5