The Storm King 167 members · 136 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Following my success and enjoyment with making “A King’s Grand Entrance”, I actually came up with some more ideas for the Storm King recently.

One idea that I have is to make a story that depicts how he got a hold of the Staff of Sacanas before arriving in Equestria. I recently got “The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie” book, and I read that they were originally going to do a prologue about him. One version where he is shown conquering the Aramaspi kingdom, and another version showing him and Tempest Shadow acquiring the Staff by force from an aged Scorpan. Everything however was dropped in favor of making a more light-hearted prologue.

I felt so inspired to do make my own story based on the second prologue showing the Storm King getting the Staff from Scorpan, and it was something that once again I was surprised nobody had done yet, the only difference is that Tempest won’t be featured because my story takes place right before the beginning of the movie, where Tempest would be incharge of leading the invasion of Equestria.

I was also inspired to make my own story about Queen Novo, and her journey to being the ruler we know her as today. The story would also depict the Storm King as the main antagonist, how he came into power, his attack on the Hippogryph kingdom, etc.

The most troubling parts at the moment is how to get the stories to really form into perfect narratives, even to find the right titles for them.

If you all have any suggestions for me involving my ideas, like what to call my stories, what other kinds of stories I could make about the character, and how to make things really form up, please, let me know. I’m all ears and open for support.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Thanks.

Do you have any ideas?

Maybe the Storm King can form an evil syndicate to get revenge on the Mane Six.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4