Meadowbrook 137 members · 111 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I remember a story focusing on Meadowbrook and Smolder being around a while back. I can’t remember everything about it, but I do remember that Twilight assigned Smolder to spend the summer with Meadowbrook. I read the first chapter and deeply enjoyed it, particularly the interactions and chemistry between Smolder and Meadowbrook. However, it suddenly disappeared a while back, along with the author and the rest of his or her stories.

But, that’s where it got me thinking ‘What the heck? Why not make my own story focusing on Meadowbrook and Smolder someday? Try to revive the concept, but at the same time, make the story something of my own?’.

I won’t be doing or posting the story right away due to other commitments, but, I would definitely like to have some inspiration and ideas from you guys on how to get the story to come to life and what direction to take it. I was thinking about mainly to make it a one-shot.

What do you guys think? Willing to lend a hand on the matter?

That sounds like a good idea. I can’t think of anything else about it at the moment, though. :twilightsmile:

6921199 I'd be all for it. Heck, I'm up for any stories involving the Pillars and the Student Six. In fact I recently wrote one involving Silverstream and Flash Magnus.

6921199 That sounds cool. You should go for it.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Do you guys have any suggestions that could give me ideas and inspiration for what the story can be about?

Double transformation =3

Aka Human to Pony (Meadowbrook) and Dragon (Smolder) transformation of course :3

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Nah. Not my type of story to make or read.

Suit yourself :T

6922318 Maybe you could have Meadowbrook teach Smolder how to make potions and things like an apprentice. :)

Maybe have your story also be a friendship lesson that Smolder can carry on:twilightsmile:.

6922402 Glad I could help. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12