The Official Generation Five Site 681 members · 1,934 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

Has it been established who Sunny's mom is in the cartoons? I know it hasn't so far in the 3D show, but I haven't seen the cartoon so I wanted to ask.

littleman001
Group Admin

No. It hasn't.

My theory was that her mother is actually Phyllis and she and Sprout are siblings.

if they had she'd have art and fanfics everywhere by now

Imagine how insane it would be if it was Opaline that ended up being Sunny's mom. ^^

7788418 It'd be "Darth Vader is Luke's father" all over again.

Only gender swapped this time around. :P

7788405 Do you ever wonder why Argyle Starshine knows so much about the past? He found a Vault, and in it, he found a frozen Scootaloo. But because he knew how racist Earth Ponies can be, he cut out her wings.

Honestly, I don't care who Sunnys' mother is, considering that Sunny as the Main Character barely has anything going for her personality to even justify her status as Main Character outside of "I'm The Main Character. Deal with it."

There is nothing wrong with this heavenly creature. No hardship or cross she had to bear. She's not greedy, prideful, self-centered, emotionally stunted, emotionally unstable, selfish, reckless, overconfident, naïve, blinded by love, womanizing, stupid, psychopathic, self-righteous, narcissistic, inexperienced, overly ambitious, narrow-minded, morally ambiguous, or arrogant. She has no vendetta, addiction, superiority complex, bloodlust, jealousy, or lust for power. She is a person with no flaw that can be considered something to work on personally while being incredible at every activity she engages in.

To be frank, Sunny hasn't even earned any right to have the audience want to know who her mother is; considering that she's clearly been absent from her life all this time and had very little impact on her personality that isn't directly attributed to Argyle, or even seem to want to tell us who this mysterious mare even is.

7788485 It doesn't help that Sunny was just granted her alicorn status entirely out of the blue, and G5 has been inconsistent on whether this is a big deal or something everypony just ignores.

Helping matters even less is the simple fact that not only is the world of G5 this shallow and lifeless environment with barely any sort of characterization or culture for the Three Tribes that hadn't already been seen in either G4 or in Real Life: which removes the sense of timelessness that G4 seemed to ooze with. But that because of the creators: the narrative has very little other choice but to have the Main Characters remain trapped in these three bland nearby settlements and not allowed to try and explore anywhere else because the Unity Crystals are essentially holding them and by a greater extension: the Show itself HOSTAGE.

Remove one crystal, and all Magical abilities vanish for that Crystals' associated Tribe. Somebody make a little snide remark about someone else: and the entire world gets pulled into a dark void. The characters are now forced to be stuck in this nebulous state where they cannot be allowed to grow or adapt, have no such thing as choice or free will, or even have any sort of opinions about anything meaningful all because of Peer Pressure and Twilight Sparkle taking a page out of Season Five Starlights' handbook.

7788485 um... I was mainly asking for story writing reasons... :rainbowderp:

You can literally make Sunnys' mother be anybody: considering that she doesn't even hold any sort of blip on Sunnys' radar. Sunny doesn't talk about her mother fondly (as though Sunny felt good about her mother), feeling strong emotions of Loss (as though Sunny's mother had died), crippled by Fear (as though Sunny was afraid of her mother), be casually insulted by her daughter in passing (as though Sunny hated her mother), or have her memorialized in photographs within the Crystal Brighthouse like Sunny does with her father Argyle.

But since we don't have anything of this nature shown in any sort of media from G5: it really leaves out on exploring various aspects of Sunnys' currently non-existent personality when it is not revolving around her shallow goals.

I had some expectations for G5, I know it couldn't be G4; way too high a bar to match. There's nothing that makes it compelling to watch or care about these characters.
As for who Sunny's mom might be; it's anyone's guess but I'm siding with SuperPinkBrony in I think they are going to try the 'Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker' bit. My hunch; because in the G5 movie, Argyle had a single dark lavender feather under a display glass on his desk; the feather is from Opaline who is her mom. Misty is a 'substitute' daughter for Sunny. But then again, what do I know...

The "Luke I'm Your Father" bit has been so overdone, and if the creators are seriously going for Sunny to be Opalines' Daughter in G5: than the show will have absolutely no redeeming qualities left for it and justify my statements that it's D.O.A.

I know; sad. So much potential, just not a good execution, I guess.

Let us take a moment to consider the possibility of a version of G5 that did not at all suck: where instead of the story centering on Sunny Starscout clumsily bringing the Unity Crystals together in a lousy Movie and having a lazily-colored card-carrying villain that should never have been able to outmaneuver Season 2 Twilight Sparkle in the first place serving as the series' main antagonist: we could have had a slower simple adventure story where we would have had a G5 Pony slowly learning that the other Tribes do not suck like they were once taught and go on an adventure with a group of other Ponies in a purely episodic story that eventually leads to Magics' restoration while having enough time for the characters to actually learn about one-another in an organic fashion.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

That right there is the nostalgia talking, not reason. G5 is awesome and Sunny is not bland. The show is basically in its first year and hasn’t had enough time to really be memorable like G4 ended up becoming. People like you remember G4 fondly because it’s gone on for multiple seasons. FIM in Season 1 had little to no worldbuilding outside of Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, and Canterlot and it only got better with it in the later seasons. It’s funny how you seem to conveniently ignore that detail. And Sunny has no personality? I beg to differ. If you rewatch the Make Your Mark episodes and stop looking at the show through your nostalgia-filled bias, you’d see that Sunny has a lot going for her as a character. She’s an optimist and wants to make the world a better place because of what her father taught her about Ancient Equestria, but she’s not infallible and perfect like you describe. She makes mistakes, has insecurities and low points, and is a well-rounded protagonist. Infallible Mary Sues don’t have low points. Sunny’s had several (almost giving up after putting together the crystals failed, feeling like ponies only like her when she’s an alicorn, which is an allegory in itself for people IRL latching on to others due to their wealth and social status. It’s something everyone goes through and if her friends were not there for her when they were, she genuinely could’ve fallen to depression). Name me one low point Twilight had throughout Season 1 of FIM. The only one I can name is Winter Wrap Up. She becomes a more well-rounded character in Season 2. We clearly are in two separate dimensions because the G5 I saw has great character dynamics and relationships, as well as realistic/relatable situations and conflicts (Portrait For A Princess, Ali-Conned, Have You Seen This Dragon, Izzy Does It). Not to mention it tackles topics that G4 would never dare portray (e.g - Abusive Relationships: Opaline and Misty, False Friends: The Filly Four in Ali-Conned, Parental Responsibility: Hitch Trailblazer in Have You Seen This Dragon, Siblings Growing Apart: Pipp and Zipp in Portrait For A Princess, the Responsibilities of a Leader/Protecting Your Community: Hitch Trailblazer in Growing Pains, Grooming and Manipulation: Opaline to Sunny Starscout in Ali-Conned, and Belonging/Adapting To A New Environment: Izzy Moonbow In The Traditional Unicorn Sleepover, and Zipp in the MYM special ). There are a lot more examples, but I’ll only name a few.

Right out of the the gate, I’m more invested in Sunny and her journey in Make Your Mark than I was with Twilight and her friends in Season 1 of FIM. Sunny doesn’t have all her problems solved easy for her and oftentimes it takes more than one episode to resolve a conflict, which I really like. Unlike Twilight who at first rejects friendship, Sunny wants to spread it to the ponies around her, which is certainly preferable in my opinion to LOL MAKE FRIENDS, INTROVERSION BAAAAAAD!!!!!!! and is certainly less patronizing to people who actually have a hard time making friends or who are asocial. Sure, it’s part of Twilight’s arc, but the way the pilot went about that message kinda rubbed me the wrong way. They started making better strides in later seasons only to regress back to their old ways in “Amending Fences” and made it even more patronizing with Moondancer. If you don’t like G5, fine. You do you. But don’t spam multiple comments with your worldview and spout things that blatantly aren’t true, arguments that fall apart under a closer examination. You can’t definitively say a show is bad when it just started. Maybe it can be lacking in some areas, but you can’t definitely say that G5 is bad until you’ve given it time to sit and resonate. I bet that if the situation was reversed and it was FIM that was only in its first season, you’d be saying the same thing about Twilight. What is her personality anyway? Why is she opposed to making friends? Because books? Why? What is the emotional core here? Oh she has a brother? Glad we found that out in the SECOND SEASON!!!! The first season of Make Your Mark isn’t even over yet and Sunny is already way more established thanks to the movie, Tell Your Tale, Make Your Mark Chapter 1, comics, etc. To me, she’s earned her title as main character and I couldn’t be happier following her adventures.

We don’t remember G4 for its first impression, nor just for its first three seasons. We remember it because of the show overall, what it taught us, the adventures along the way, the amazing characters, and the wonderful fandom it spawned. The show peaked in the later seasons and I absolutely do believe that’s where G5 is headed. Give it a fair chance and maybe, just maybe, you might see what I see in it.

Rant over.

FIM in Season 1 had little to no worldbuilding outside of Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, and Canterlot and it only got better with it in the later seasons. It’s funny how you seem to conveniently ignore that detail.

Blatantly false: there was some levels of Worldbuilding being done in them by highlighting the nature of the Three Pony Tribes with their abilities and how they contribute to Equestria as a whole; along with their unique cultural styles with the Valiant Pegasi, the Homely Earth Ponies, and the Noble Unicorns.

If you rewatch the Make Your Mark episodes and stop looking at the show through your nostalgia-filled bias, you’d see that Sunny has a lot going for her as a character. She’s an optimist and wants to make the world a better place because of what her father taught her about Ancient Equestria, but she’s not infallible and perfect like you describe. She makes mistakes, has insecurities and low points, and is a well-rounded protagonist. Infallible Mary Sues don’t have low points.

You are correct about this, but there's another detail about Mary Sues: they are always going to be in the right about anything that they are talking about and rarely face consequences for their actions. I'd like to point out that her trigger-happy decision to try and steal the Unity Crystals without question had backfired tremendously since it nearly started a war between the Pegasi and Unicorns, and even when she was proven wrong about bringing those two crystals together: a Deus Ex Machina pointed her in the direction of the missing third crystal that they needed. No critical thinking necessary, just like Mary Sues.

Name me one low point Twilight had throughout Season 1 of FIM.

I dunno, how about in the Pilot when Twilight tried to harness the power of the Elements of Harmony by herself, only for them to reject her as Nightmare Moon destroys them underhoof?

it tackles topics that G4 would never dare portray (e.g - Abusive Relationships: Opaline and Misty, False Friends: The Filly Four in Ali-Conned, Parental Responsibility: Hitch Trailblazer in Have You Seen This Dragon, Siblings Growing Apart: Pipp and Zipp in Portrait For A Princess, the Responsibilities of a Leader/Protecting Your Community: Hitch Trailblazer in Growing Pains, Grooming and Manipulation: Opaline to Sunny Starscout in Ali-Conned, and Belonging/Adapting To A New Environment: Izzy Moonbow In The Traditional Unicorn Sleepover, and Zipp in the MYM special ). There are a lot more examples, but I’ll only name a few.

Ooh, I got this one:

Abusive Relationships: Queen Chrysalis and The Changelings/Discord and Fluttershy
False Friends: Suri Polomare and Coco Pommel
Parental Responsibility: Pinkie Pie and The Cake Twins/Twilight Sparkle and Flurry Heart
Siblings Growing Apart: Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh
Responsibilities of a Leader: Princess Twilight Sparkle in The Movie
Protecting Your Community: Rainbow Dash
Grooming and Manipulation: Spoiled Rich and Diamond Tiara/Literally anything with Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle
Belonging/Adapting to a New Environment: The Entire freaking premise of the Show after Twilight moves to Ponyville

Anything Else?

Sunny doesn’t have all her problems solved easy for her and oftentimes it takes more than one episode to resolve a conflict, which I really like.

Again: she has constant Deus Ex Machinas happen for her in the Movie, the Pilot, and in Winter Wishday: where it has nothing BUT Deus Ex Machinas to solve all of her Winter problems. And in many of these problems: she's not the one to try solving them, her friends are doing all of that heavy-lifting.

You can’t definitively say a show is bad when it just started. Maybe it can be lacking in some areas, but you can’t definitely say that G5 is bad until you’ve given it time to sit and resonate.

I'd have given you this, if not for the fact that Netflix has constantly been delaying production for G5 and all of the other media isn't able to connect together at the seams. Not helping matters is how the Movie set out to accomplish the task of Restoring Magic and Reuniting the Three Tribes, and the Main Characters made it their mission to do just that. And at the end of the Movie; they accomplish this, but never tried bothering to come up with a next step to undertake, no setup or even any hints at what is to come. The Movies' director himself said that he had no idea what the show was going to be when it was produced; fully assuming that they would want to do things their own way. The last time a major project had a large disconnect between all levels of staff and nobody had a roadmap for the series to follow down: we wound up with Kathleen Kennedys' Mad-Lib Trilogy for Star Wars. And with how bare-bones the material currently is; despite the fact that it is set in the exact same universe as G4 which is rich in both world-building and Lore: both of which are severely lacking in G5 for multiple reasons...

I bet that if the situation was reversed and it was FIM that was only in its first season, you’d be saying the same thing about Twilight.

No, because unlike with Sunny Starscout who can't be allowed to show weaknesses or flaws, Twilight Sparkle behaves like a normal person who has both Virtues and Vices of her own which are a defining trait of her personality. Twilights' Virtue is her dedication to her work and to mastering Magic as Princess Celestias' personal Student, however Twilight also has several Vices: namely is that Twilight is a workaholic and wholly-obsessed with scheduling all of her efforts and being a stickler for rules and the process to go about them without any room for failure that could inevitably come from stepping off the path which causes her to shut down. Twilight has to make a conscious effort to reach an equilibrium between these two aspects of herself in order to become a better person.

Honestly you said everything I wanted to say.

People don't have to like g5, but I'm not gonna take your critisim seriously if the first thing you're gonna complain about is the world building. Of a show on it's first. season. I was around when FiM first came out, but I never got into it until The Canterlot Wedding because I found the first season boring and honestly I still do. It doesn't take away from the quality of FiM though and I doubt it will for Make Your Mark. Few things ever start off perfect, and thats why sequels are usually better than their predecessors. Once you set up the story and see what you did good and what you need to imporove on, it's pretty easy to one-up it. So like, ppl really just be patient, honestly :/

I think you're being dense. Especially this part

Ooh, I got this one:

Abusive Relationships: Queen Chrysalis and The Changelings/Discord and Fluttershy
False Friends: Suri Polomare and Coco Pommel
Parental Responsibility: Pinkie Pie and The Cake Twins/Twilight Sparkle and Flurry Heart
Siblings Growing Apart: Apple Bloom and Big Macintosh
Responsibilities of a Leader: Princess Twilight Sparkle in The Movie
Protecting Your Community: Rainbow Dash
Grooming and Manipulation: Spoiled Rich and Diamond Tiara/Literally anything with Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle
Belonging/Adapting to a New Environment: The Entire freaking premise of the Show after Twilight moves to Ponyville

Anything Else?

Because Admiral Producer was talking about how all those topics happened in the first season of g5 and you're talking about the whole series.

The whole point is that you cannot really be comparing the 2 generations, especially if it's 9 seasons vs 1. singular. season.
I don't understand how you don't find that ridiculous.

And I don't understand why you people don't see it ridiculous that G5 is attempting to try and be it's own thing that cannot be compared to that of G4: despite the simple fact that not only is it a direct continuation of G4 because it is set in the same universe as G4, but that it breaks many of the fundamental elements of the world that G4 was originally known for: like Magic being a key component to how their world functioned from moving the Sun and Moon to creating the Weather.

All of the writers attempts at trying to explain away the problems just create more and more plot holes that cannot at all be ignored, and with a big disconnect by the show writers and the shows' own Lore which is also based off of the G4 Lore really makes G5 nothing more than a convoluted mess that breaks so much continuity for the sake of G5 spectacle with a side order of G4 Member Berries.

I find it ridiculous that it isn't more obvious that g5 is an alternate universe. I mean, they have cutie marks on one side of their flanks and hearts on their hooves. When unicorns use their magic they all have the same rainbow aura. Their cutie marks are way more powerful. We're either gonna find out who or what's been moving the cosmos later or it has always been able to move by its self which just screams alternate universe. They've clearly evolved or are at the point where their only connection with g4 is that Twilight and her friends existed some time in the past. We simply don't know enough. So we should wait until we do before making any judgements.

Can you not... =-=

Seriously, that is made up and you know it. >:/

Well, it seems that this went south really quickly. :unsuresweetie:

The reason I was wondering, was because I have an idea for a story focused around Argyle and wanted to make sure I covered my bases. Personally, I believe that Sunny's mom passed away during childbirth and that Argyle had to raise Sunny on his own... Until he died...

Or disappeared. :ajsmug:

7788729 Look at them again and tell me that they don't look the same.

No we never saw her or even mention or any picture of her I wonder why is there any history that's always I want to know

7788742 Scootaloo didn't see her mum a lot, so she never got attached to her. But when she was unfrozen in the future, she found the father she always wanted in Argyle Starshine. That is why only her 'father' is important to her. Her mother died a millennium ago.

What in the world did you get in that idea from I felt like that was random Theory

7788747 To be honest, I got the idea from:

That video explains so much. It finally made sense to me why Twilight failed Equestria so bad.

Sunny ticks the Bingo:
She's Always (In The) Right during the Movie: where the end justifies the means she took to get there.
She's the CHosen One due to her status as The Main Character.
She's Reformed Society by herself through her actions.
She has the adoration of her Friends in The Mane Five.
And she suffered no scars either physical or psychological.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

And Twilight doesn’t check any of those boxes in FIM? Give me a break.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

1. Sunny was not always right during the movie. I had a detailed response countering yours, but my computer crashed before I could finish it. Basically, here’s the abridged version for now. Sunny was actually wrong initially. She thought that simply bringing the crystals together would bring the pony tribes together by virtue of that action. It was naïve of her to assume as such, but that’s part of her character flaws in the movie. After going through all that trouble of taking two of the crystals, she and Izzy put them together…and it doesn’t work because of course it wouldn’t. The hard lesson that Sunny had to learn was that it wasn’t the crystals that needed to be brought together in order to reunify the pony tribes. It was the ponies themselves. They had spent so long hating each other that it didn’t matter whether the crystals were put together or not as the tribes would still hate one another. Sunny learned that the hard way and she almost gives up because of it. She’s understandably crushed because she feels that everything she worked for up until that point was for nothing. That’s not something you see a Mary Sue experience because with them, they have to show no flaws whatsoever. Sunny in G5 HAS flaws. She can be reckless sometimes (breaking into Canterlogic), thinks of short-term solutions that backfire in her face (thinking the crystals are the be-all-end-all solution to the ponies cooperating), and participates in a heist without thinking of the ramifications (nearly got the pegasi and unicorns fighting due to her actions) among other things. She’s a flawed individual who actually goes through character growth and evolution. In the end, the pony tribes are brought together not from the crystals, but from them choosing to work together, which was the lesson Sunny had to learn.

2. She’s the Chosen One due to her status as the main character. Yes, she is and so is Twilight in G4. That’s not called being a Mary Sue. That’s called being the main character in children’s media. I find it funny how you conveniently ignore the exact same writing tropes when they happen in FIM only to criticize them in G5. That’s an example of blatant double standard right there and I will not take you seriously if you keep looking at G4 through rose-tinted glasses.

3. She’s reformed society by herself through her actions? By that logic, what exactly did Twilight do? Nothing? SHE reformed society through her actions too. Sure, her friends were there, but the one who took initiative on all the major plot threads in the show was Twilight and therefore she alone is responsible for the perfect ending in The Last Problem. You cannot pretend that Twilight didn’t do all these things and only Sunny did so. By being the main character, both of them did that exact same thing. Criticize them both equally or I walk.

4. She has the adoration of her friends in the Mane Five. I’m getting so tired of saying this, but SO DOES TWILIGHT!!! Did you forget how many times her friends praise her, look to her for solutions, and she solves them?! The entire show is centered around Twilight solving problems and being adored by her friends!! How do you not see that- Oh yeah. I’m getting really tired of you conveniently ignoring the flaws in G4 only to criticize them in G5, it’s annoying.

5. She suffers no scars either physical or psychological. No shit Sherlock, both of these are kids shows, so of course there would be no physical scars. Psychological scars? Three examples:
1. The movie
2. The first episode of Tell Your Tale.
3. Ali-Conned

Both of these shows have flaws in their own right, so I guess you just outed Twilight as a Mary Sue by your definition. You forget that these shows are aimed at little girls and just HAPPENED to spawn a fanbase of adults who enjoy it. The writing in both G4 and G5 are designed around kids, so there are contrivances and “Deus Ex Machinas” in both. If you can’t accept G5’s writing for what it is, then I in turn will not just sit here and pretend that the same flaws in G4 don’t exist. I spare nobody’s childhood. You want to fight writing with writing? Fine, I’ll oblige as despite how much I love FIM, there are a lot of problematic elements that I’d like to get off my chest as a writer.

Again, Twilight and the rest of the cast have a realistic portrayal due to them having well-defined Vices that are counter-balanced by their Virtues which allows for them to adapt and grow as individuals, along with being able to have the characters play off of each-other with those personalities as they inevitably clash.

Something which this shows cast is clearly avoiding like the plague due to those damn Unity Crystals arbitrary Season 5 Starlight Rules of authority preventing even the tiniest disagreements or vitriol from happening. And the shows' writers ended up sticking themselves into this corner from Day One: meaning that the only way this show could get marginally better is to destroy the crystals to release the Magic back into Equestria again, but the writers cannot do that because they don't have the cajones to try destroying the central MacGuffin so early into G5. And since this is a world that seems to ONLY be populated by Ponies with none of the mythical creatures or wild Cryptids that G4 was known for: we're basically going to be stuck with these non-confrontational dreamless idiots for the rest of the Netflix series.

I give it two Seasons.

Also, are you really hijacking this convo about Sunnys' Mom here? Move this to Private Messages.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Everything you described in the first paragraph Sunny and her friends also have, so that’s automatically a non-argument. Sunny and her friends have virtues and their personalities clash and play off one another. Just look at Zipp and Pipp, Pipp and Izzy, and Sunny and Hitch throughout the first eight episodes. Just because their virtues aren’t immediately spelled out for you as if you’re a toddler doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Also, let’s not forget that it took them 9 whole seasons in FIM to actually destroy the Elements of Harmony permanently and 4 whole seasons to give them up, but you don’t see anyone complaining about that now, do you? The pilot doesn’t count because 30 seconds after they were destroyed, the problem was immediately fixed by Twilight naming her friends the Bearers and the Elements repaired themselves. When the Elements were destroyed, they should’ve STAYED destroyed by your logic, but I don’t see you complaining about that. They took so long to destroy G4’s MacGuffins that I’m surprised you’re not criticizing that too. At least be consistent. It’s downright laughable that I’m pointing out these holes in your argument simply because you refuse to criticize the oh-so-holy G4. And no, the Unity Crystals do not prevent simple disagreements, they prevent outright fighting between the tribes. Remember “The Cutie Mark Mix-Up?” The Crystals didn’t act up due to Sunny and Hitch’s argument. The way the crystals operate is that they are designed to prevent outright fighting between the tribes along serious lines. Simple arguments and disagreements between friends and/or other ponies are fine and you don’t see the crystals act up due to that.

The only point I can give you is that the other creatures are gone for whatever reason, but I have a feeling even that will be answered later down the line and you’ll feel stupid for ever questioning it. In fact, I’d bet my entire life on it. And I’m completely 100% fine sticking with these “Idiots” for the rest of the Netflix series because unlike you who looks at everything from a surface level and chooses easily debunkable examples that don’t even counter my points, I actually see the nuance in these characters and G5. You don’t have to like it, but all you’re doing is embarrassing yourself because people like me actually notice these things and don’t see G4 as infallible. When the show inevitably gets better and picks up popularity, don’t come crying to me because I warned you.

I want to be done with this debate in the meantime as you exhaust me to no end with your sheer shill-like attitude towards the previous generation. I’m currently working on a 5-part in-depth video series on YouTube in defense of G5, so if you want counterarguments to your other “examples,” then watch the videos when they come out. I’ve archived this conversation to include in the videos, so I’ll respond more in depth when they come out. I’m tired of people like you picking and choosing what to criticize and when to do it when it suits you. The only thing I ask for is consistency and people like you are steering the Brony fandom down the wrong path. I don’t want to sound mean, but my advice to you is do your research before spouting out utter nonsense like this. I don’t treat G4 as the holy grail and I certainly don’t think G5 is without its flaws. But in the end, it’s their flaws that make them unique. Somebody forgot a certain Season 7 episode’s moral.

Finally, I didn’t hijack the convo about Sunny’s Mom here. You did with your vitriolic tirades against G5 as a whole. The only thing I did was engage you on those points you brought up because they’re utter nonsense. You could’ve just answered Robipony’s original question about Sunny’s Mom without including your personal feelings on G5 in your response post, but you chose not to do that and instead turned this thread into a warzone. It didn’t have to turn out like this and I responded to you because I am not the type of person to just sit back and let blatant lies and misinformation about anything run rampant. Either way though, I’m done with this. If you’re going to start accusing me of stuff I didn’t even do, then you’ve already forfeited this debate.

Peace.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

No it hasn’t yet been established who Sunny’s mother is in the show, but I think we’ll find out sooner or later. In the meantime, until we get a definitive answer, I’m taking Piemaster128’s wonderful story “How To Meet Your Daughter” as canon. Give it a read, you’ll love it.

Story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/521641/how-to-meet-your-daughter

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

You wouldn't mind linking the videos in question? As a fellow G5 defender I'd be very interested to see what you have to say.

Admiral Producer
Group Admin

Well I’m not done with them yet. I figure Part 1 will be done come late June to early July. Hopefully sometime in June as if the rumors are to be believed, then Chapter 4 of Make Your Mark will be coming out in June and I want to time the release window just right to match up. Plus, math is as always, a pain in the a:yay::yay:, so we’ll see if it works out.

All I know is, Part 1 is the big one and the one I’ve been hyping up. I’m so excited to release it when it’s done and of course, I will link it (and the following parts) for your viewing pleasure when they’re released. :)

The Blue EM2
Group Admin

Great to hear.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41