Uncommon Dazzling Ships 269 members · 441 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Well hello everyone, while I'm new over this group, I was glad one of my fictions were selected to be over the list of Dazzlings uncommon shipping, and one of them was Spike with one Dazzling... While I saw Spike being paired in a harem with Dazzlings, I wanted to make sure he had at least 1 or 2 fictions with him paired with at least one of them and not a harem.

So I wrote 2 fiction, one about Spike and Adagio and One about Spike and Aria, and now I feel like I want at least to finish it with Spike X Sonata fiction. So I had a good idea for fiction, my idea is about Spike being a youtube animator which is kinda popular and has a mysterious stalker following him everyplace until he freaks out and asks to his friends the human 7 to intercept the stalker... But ended badly and he was kidnapped by 2 dazzlings, who threaten him to not hurt their sister feelings while they settle a date with Spike and Sonata which was his stalker because she is his biggest number one fan.

I will not tell the rest because I want it to be surprised. So I want to ask you all what you think about the idea...

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

7214994 I could totally see Sonata as a superfan of something! She'd have a custom-printed shirt with her idol's face across her chest.

here is the fiction XD

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/468846/anidate-me-please

Later I will make more obvious about Sonata being a number one fan. XD

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

7222092 Glad to hear you got the story done as you wanted it!

I notice the short description has IN capitalised, is that meant to be like that?

ops, nop. It wasn't lol. I think I will change that. Thanks for point that. XD

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

At least now all the sirens has at least one fiction about Spike shipping with them, but I think Sonata needs a folder on Main Cast about Spike X Sonata fics. XD

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

7222198 Thanks for letting me know, all three sirens now have all three flavours of Spike shipping folder in Mane Cast.

Thank you. XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9