Uncommon Dazzling Ships 271 members · 441 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

It's December, which means it's one of the most popular holiday seasons of the year. While the official prompt for the month is The Dazzlings doing their own version Untitled Goose Game, it's also a great opportunity for more Dazzling holiday stories. I actually had some ideas I thought I would share.

1. Upon hearing a noise, one of the trio or more go to investigate. Finding a large man in red in their home, the siren attacks, taking him prisoner. As it turns out, the man is in fact, none other than Santa Claus. As it turns out, while they may not have actually been "nice," they actually did nothing that earned them a spot on the "naughty" list. So for the first time in a thousand years, they get to have presents.

2. Or maybe not? Maybe, now that they no longer have their powers, they are under the same rules as humans when it comes to the holidays. Thus, with centuries of naughty behavior behind them, it's not Santa who shows up, but Krampus. Now the three of them have to fight off the old demon, to keep him from whatever he plans to do to them.

3. As this is a shipping group, at least one has to be included. As The Dazzlings pre-date modern Christmas as we know it, and aren't human, it's possible that they never celebrated, and possibly even loath the holiday [with all of it's "cheer" and "goodwill," "peace on earth." Although, they probably loved Black Friday (which leads to another possibility)]. Except now, at least one of them has a romantic partner. And that partner's family not only celebrates the holiday season, but has invited all three sirens to join them. So now, they have to put up with the traditions, try and enjoy the celebration, make a good impression on their partner's family, and keep the other two from doing something stupid to ruin the whole thing.

I would read the crap out of all of those stories.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

7069774 This one is five years old now, but it's still the story that sticks with me of a good example of Adagio meeting Santa Claus:

EThe Time Santa Bent The Rules
Because sometimes even a villain should get the chance to have a happy Christmas with her family.
Rainedash · 2.3k words  ·  444  7 · 6.2k views

I'd love to see more of the sirens encountering Black Friday...

Clouds of hatred and strife from humans.
Fights starting all by themselves.
Envy.
Greed.
Frustration.
Impatience.
And cheap stuff!

I also wondered about Sonata learning about world religions and going on a mission to convert the whole of CHS to Judaism, so she'd be the only one to still celebrate Christmas, and thus would get all the presents for herself. The last line could be her learning about Hanukkah and storming off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3