Uncommon Dazzling Ships 271 members · 441 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
forbloodysummer
Group Admin

Yesterday, two new stories were posted fitting this month's spotlighted pairing of Sonata x Flash!

It's most likely just coincidence, as neither story mentions this group or the prompt in its description, but still, I think we can count it as a win! And we'd like to celebrate that - we can't offer prizes or site-wide fame, but we can make a post like this saying that those stories have been written and that here they are and we think that's great!

The first story is Snowy Showdown, by Draxonos135, and the second is The Siren Way, by chokingchicksandsodomy.

I actually did write the story for the prompt. Oops XD

I think they actually might have been. Both were submitted to the group by their respective authors, and while Draxonos135 joined only a few days ago, Chokingchicksandsodomy has been a member long enough to fall off the new member list, which means it's been at least eight weeks.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6888302 Awesome!

6888305 Didn't want to be so bold as to assume, but it could be pointed out that there are very few Sonata x Flash stories on the site, and two popping up at once during the month they're highlighted here is quite the coincidence.

Or rather, there were very few Sonata x Flash stories on the site; now it's the most popular Sonata pairing with a side character!

Behold, the power of the Dazzlings!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5