Uncommon Dazzling Ships 269 members · 441 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32
forbloodysummer
Group Admin

Each month we will be spotlighting one pairing, or suggesting a writing prompt. As you may have seen on the main page, this month's area of focus is Adagio x Rarity.

...Is it really just me? Right from the start, I thought Rarity would be the best match among the mane cast for Adagio. They both have their haughty elitism, their polished looks and their elegant hair. They both rapidly grow annoyed with the whining of their sisters. They both appreciate the usefulness of wrapping others - often men - around their fingers, and do so as naturally as others breathe. They even share a singing voice.

And yet, there are only seven Adagio x Rarity stories in this group. That's two less than those shipping Adagio with Rainbow! And, when searching for artwork to include in this post, the internet really failed to deliver. So maybe I’m the only one who thought that? Is the siren too selfish for the Element of Generosity? Does she think Rarity too prissy to have what it takes, with her reluctance to get her anything dirty? Could the star of Vanity Mare’s Most Beautiful Mane shoot simply not live with herself if she fell for the one person with better hair than her? Here’s the highest-regarded sample of the ship, but we need you to write more! Maybe ever-generous Rarity feels bad for the sirens after the battle, and offers to dry-clean their outfits free of charge. Maybe Adagio ends up working in the same clothes store as Rarity, eventually becoming the Equestria Girls equivalent of Sassy Saddles as manager helping Rarity to open her own boutique. Maybe Rarity can’t live with herself after helping destroy something as divine as Adagio’s voice, and so offers her life in servitude to the head siren in a hopeless bid to make up for it...

Charming artwork provided by beavernator, may it inspire you to come up with a delightful new tale of the most refined, graceful, eye-catching, regal, alluring, spectacular lady in the room. And Rarity.

If this is a ship you like the sound of, this thread is probably a good place to discuss it. I joined this group not just to see all the unusual siren ships in one place, but to encourage others to write more of them, so if you're thinking of writing an Adagio x Rarity story or have one in the works already, by all means let us know in the thread below. Or just discuss the ship: what you like about it and why, what problems you've encountered with it before, what scenarios you can envision for the two of them. Just talking about it like that can inspire others with new story ideas, some of which might get written down, at which point we all benefit :twilightsmile:

Ooo, this is a good one! I’ve been looking forward to this pairing getting spotlighted; it’s definitely one of my favorites right now! Adagio seems like exactly the kind of person who Rarity could fall for easily, but Rarity seems like she’d be fairly willing to accept some of Adagio’s rough edges, since she’s got similar ones herself.

Maybe Rarity can’t live with herself after helping destroy something as divine as Adagio’s voice, and so offers her life in servitude to the head siren in a hopeless bid to make up for it...

This is lovely :raritystarry: I can totally see Rarity feeling that way, and her taking such an action would, I think, get her in Adagio’s good graces pretty quickly once she’d been convinced of Rarity’s earnestness.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6490909 Me too! The six months involved with this group have been really eye-opening towards how wrong I was with the popularity of some siren ships :twilightoops: I like the defence from Rarity’s fans that she’s the only one of the mane cast with realistic flaws as well as good points, so I think that suggests she’d be more accepting of Adagio than, say, Fluttershy?

This is lovely :raritystarry: I can totally see Rarity feeling that way, and her taking such an action would, I think, get her in Adagio’s good graces pretty quickly once she’d been convinced of Rarity’s earnestness.

I hadn’t given it as much thought as I usually do, but that could be great! How would you stop the story being just the two of them sitting around looking sad about Adagio’s voice, though?

Oh, totally. Rarity is definitely more flawed, in some sense, than most of her friends. But she’s someone who I think tends to acknowledge her flaws and deal with them rather than try to remove them, which is what I think is elevating this ship above SunDagio for me. If there’s any member of the mane cast who could be friends with a slightly mellowed-but-still-pretty-diva-ish Adagio, it’s probably Rarity.

I hadn’t given it as much thought as I usually do, but that could be great! How would you stop the story being just the two of them sitting around looking sad about Adagio’s voice, though?

They can kiss and stuff, obviously :raritywink:

No, but, um. Hmm. It’d be tricky, yeah. It’d be contingent on how Adagio was written there, I think, the kind of broodiness that I tend to give her maybe wouldn’t go over so well there, so it’d have to be an Adagio who doesn’t lapse into despair quite so much. They could, I dunno, talk about clothes and stuff. Gush over how pretty they both are, that kind of thing.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6490919 I think also Rarity manages to acknowledge her flaws without making a big deal of them (which sounds bizarre, the thought of Rarity not being overly dramatic :rainbowhuh:). Whereas Sunset kind of makes it the focus of everything she does, as Starlight once did before she got even better.

If there’s any member of the mane cast who could be friends with a slightly mellowed-but-still-pretty-diva-ish Adagio, it’s probably Rarity.

I could almost see Rarity encouraging Adagio’s diva side :raritystarry: “Whatever happened to ‘You’re a star, and you should know it,’ darling?”

They could, I dunno, talk about clothes and stuff. Gush over how pretty they both are, that kind of thing.

What about them working to find a way to make Adagio even more dazzling than before?

Oh, true, that’s a good point. Rarity doesn’t need to bring up her flaws often, not the way Sunset and Starlight have, it’s more like she’s just silently aware of them. Which is good, I think--Adagio would probably appreciate that kind of confidence and self-awareness in someone, whereas Sunset and Starlight bending over backwards to try and make up for their past misdeeds would be something I think Adagio would tend to find pathetic and irritating.

I could almost see Rarity encouraging Adagio’s diva side :raritystarry: “Whatever happened to ‘You’re a star, and you should know it,’ darling?”

Oh, that could be interesting! :raritystarry: Suppose there’d already been kind of a failed attempt to reform Adagio? Like she’s back at the school, and people are trying to get her to be nice and stuff, but it’s not sticking so she’s more bitchy and grumpy about it than anything else, until Rarity comes along and changes the friendship approach to be one more welcoming of diva-ness?

What about them working to find a way to make Adagio even more dazzling than before?

I think that’d be bait for a bittersweet-at-best ending, though, since they’d ultimately end up coming short? I like the idea of that ultimately being their goal, though. Maybe Adagio’s lost a bit of her edge, after the battle, and Rarity promptly makes it her mission to lift Adagio back up to the stature she’d had before? That’s... starting to sound a bit eerily familiar :twilightsheepish:

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6490944 Totally true! I think, from Adagio’s perspective, Rarity owns her flaws, where Sunset and Starlight try to apologise for them. Rarity’s more, ‘This is who I am, take it or leave it,’ which I think you’re right that Adagio would respect a lot more. ‘Pathetic and irritating’ are exactly the right words!

Suppose there’d already been kind of a failed attempt to reform Adagio? Like she’s back at the school, and people are trying to get her to be nice and stuff, but it’s not sticking so she’s more bitchy and grumpy about it than anything else, until Rarity comes along and changes the friendship approach to be one more welcoming of diva-ness?

That is a wonderful idea! Have Sunset spearhead the original attempt, only to get shot down (I like the image of Sunset being listened to at the time, and then puzzled a week later when the siren is back to the same as before, at which point she replies she grew bored of it; but I think that’s more Aria). I like the idea of Rarity sort of becoming friends with Adagio across the battle lines :raritystarry:

I like the idea of that ultimately being their goal, though. Maybe Adagio’s lost a bit of her edge, after the battle, and Rarity promptly makes it her mission to lift Adagio back up to the stature she’d had before?

Hmmm, in Equestria we’ve seen Rarity turn a friend into a supermodel sensation, so with Adagio I think she could probably manage to whip up quite a bit of adoration?

I think Adagio seems like the kind of person who’d perhaps recognize the benefit to hiding one’s true nature, what with the whole siren thing, but I think she’d find the idea of doing anything but reveling in it amongst one’s friends to be an excruciating prospect :twilightblush:

(I like the image of Sunset being listened to at the time, and then puzzled a week later when the siren is back to the same as before, at which point she replies she grew bored of it; but I think that’s more Aria)

Hmm... I do like that, but I think I’m inclined to agree, that’s more Aria than Adagio. I could see Adagio going along with the friendship thing willingly if she had an end goal in sight, but if that were the case I don’t think she’d get bored of it at all. I could see her getting fed up with it if she were being friends just for the sake of being friends, but assuming she wasn’t going along with them for the sake on manipulations and scheming, I think I’d see her being more resistant to it all upfront, like she wouldn’t even bother trying to be friendly with most of them until Rarity gets her alone and tries a different approach. Which is actually sounding rather lovely an image to me right now :heart:

Hmmm, in Equestria we’ve seen Rarity turn a friend into a supermodel sensation, so with Adagio I think she could probably manage to whip up quite a bit of adoration?

Ah, very true! I think Adagio would still be missing something, just a bit, as long as she didn’t have her gem. I’m quite sure, though, that Rarity could manage to milk more adoration out of Adagio’s present state than most, which would probably be nice to see.

Mmm... bit too similar to be interesting for me. Though I suppose that can make for a more "realistic" ship as they bond over fine arts and fashion. Seems like more of a friend-ship, though.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6490989 That’s very true about her knowing the value of a mask! I think, in a way though, that might make her appreciate Rarity all the more, as someone who can manipulate others without needing one? And maybe also make her feel Rarity is someone genuine who she too can be honest with, if she wants, without needing to put on a front.

Which is actually sounding rather lovely an image to me right now :heart:

I agree with all of this! This definitely sounds like something that should be written. And I’d really like to see Rarity be allowed to be more Sweet and Elite, which of course Adagio would encourage.

I’d also like to see someone as rule-breaking and provocative as Adagio slamming into Rarity’s fairytale notions of romance :pinkiehappy:

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491006 As in, a big part of the appeal of shipping stories for you is watching characters worlds apart coming together, despite their differences? Then yeah, I can see why Rarity wouldn’t conjure that up as much with Adagio as other characters might :twilightsheepish:

For me, I think Welcome to the Show proved with Adagio and Aria that characters still have an awful lot of differences which can make a story interesting; I just find that having more underlying values in common makes a long-term happy ending a lot more likely :twilightsmile:

So Rarity and Adagio for me are the Adagio pairing I could most see having a happily ever after, because they don’t need to change much or engineer circumstances in order to coexist.

I GOT HERE LATE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, this is the only Dagi/Rainboom pairing outside of Sundagio where I don't have to think hard about whether or not it works because it... it just freaking does, and gives you way more places to go than just Standard Shared Villain Angst (not that that isn't always fun but you can throw a rock and hit five of those on this site every time). Granted, my Rarity's a lot more... ambitious than most so it works even more easily for me. But even just using vanilla canon Rarity? Upward mobility, love of style and spotlight, knowing the value of reading people and working with info you come away with, these are things those two are all about! Also the love of intelligent conversation and (even though Adagio won't admit it to Her Idiots) a support group they can fall back on.

Adagio and Rarity come to all of these things from opposite ends of the personal value spectrum (doubtful Rarity wants to take over the world in any way but economically and stylistically), but it is beyond easy to see them getting along and even taking the romance somewhere... provided the former isn't still trying to subjugate humanity or anything.

Ball's in your court, Dagi. If you can just reform, like, 20% of yourself, there's a gal with your drive in Canterlot who will be yours for life. :pinkiehappy: Failing that, I dunno, maybe we can somehow Inspiration Manifestation human Rares and have fun with evil performance gals till the end of time. :rainbowlaugh:

Charming artwork provided by beavernator, may it inspire you to come up with a delightful new tale of the most refined, graceful, eye-catching, regal, alluring, spectacular lady in the room. And Rarity.

It's true--Rarity transcends beyond such low-level compliments. :trollestia:

I would like to think that Adagio wouldn’t have too much difficulty being honest being around other people (It wouldn’t be her problem if other people didn’t get her or took offense or felt the need to cower in fear, etc.), but I agree, she’d probably find some value in someone that she knows she can be pretty open with. We’ve talked before about how nobody will ever understand her the way Aria can, but I suspect Adagio would often find Rarity to be much more pleasant company (Perhaps not quite as much mutual understanding there, but not that much less, and a whole lot less abrasiveness and scorn).

This definitely sounds like something that should be written.

It totally does, doesn’t it? :pinkiegasp:

I don’t know if I can volunteer to take a stab at it or not :twilightoops:

I’d also like to see someone as rule-breaking and provocative as Adagio slamming into Rarity’s fairytale notions of romance

Ooo, that’s a lovely point! Especially when Adagio’s pretty much lived in a fairytale world, I think she’d be especially quick to comment on Rarity’s lofty fantasies, and her more pragmatic, cynical nature would probably make her commentary not be the kindest.

Rarity and Adagio eh? Hmmmm...Dagi what would you say to getting 'closer' to Rarity?

Hehehe and who says I haven't already begun darling?

Dammit I love you! It may take me some time but I do believe I could work up a little something for Rarity and Adagio. I actually do agree in saying that Adagio and Rarity seem like an obvious match because they are so damn similar but I guess thats the main reason why I feel I haven't tackled that ship cause they are 'too' similar? I dunno like see with Adagio and Sunset? It's easier doing that cause writing them is different, but basically writing the same character but in a 'different tone' is just so hard for me to do even though I know they are different characters.

Hell I have been on this planet for quite some time...for all I know I could be her many times great grandmother! Hahhah oh the drama that would bring!

-Story gears start turning- Ohohoho now that would sounds like it would be fun.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491127 So much truth here! :pinkiehappy: I agree; ‘Adagio and Rarity? Yeah, that could work,’ and that’s very difficult to say for any of the others. Aria, for example, I don’t see as having any mane cast matches quite as problem-free (perhaps Sunset, but that’s a topic for another day). And you get the impression that even if Adagio and Rarity were a couple for twenty years, neither would be unrecognisable from how they are now. Everyone picks up influence from those around them, sure, but with those two it could be small enough to hardly be noticeable.

That’s an interesting thought about the little ethical disagreement area still remaining - I’d love to see a story focusing on what a difficult line to walk that could be for Rarity. A big part of her bond with Adagio would be built around a side of herself that most others aren’t too keen on, a side that she knows she needs to keep in check to some extent to remain able to think of herself as a broadly good person. Adagio would try to tempt her into letting go of that a bit more, and ask what the real harm would be, and, well, if there’s one thing sirens are good at, it’s tempting. But I think it’d be made doubly interesting as I don’t think that’d be some seductive act on Adagio’s part, but an honest expression of her thoughts, delivered to someone very similar. Adagio is extrapolated to be very clever, and I think it’s completely natural to wonder if, when someone like you but much smarter does things a little differently, maybe they know better than you do? And therefore it’d be all the more persuasive :twilightoops:

Also, human inspiration manifestation I would absolutely love to see! It needn’t be a bad thing, to effortlessly transfer concept to reality. They just need to keep a very close eye on it.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491135 She does! By association with Adagio! :trollestia:

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491341 Even if not deliberately keeping a front up to manipulate or appease people, she might keep in mind that saying something around Sunset likely to be seen as evil would probably result in a five minute lecture, and no one has time for that :facehoof: Where I think Rarity, if objecting to anything, would do so with a frown, a hesitation, and then glossing over it and moving on.

That is a wonderful idea about Rarity being who Adagio goes to when she needs a break from Aria! I think, personality-wise, Rarity and Aria are both closer to Adagio than they are to each other, so Adagio could be happy sharing her Aria-esque traits with Aria until it becomes too much, and then she needs someone who appreciates elegance for a while. Truthfully that sounds more of a friend-ship, though.

I don’t know if I can volunteer to take a stab at it or not :twilightoops:

It’s almost something someone needs to commission Aragon to write, since his take on Rarity would be particularly suited to it I think. But I think if there were a story arc which contained the thing and wrapped it up in not too long, that might be one to look at sometime :twilightsmile: Next time there’s a story in need of a ship, perhaps?

Ooo, that’s a lovely point! Especially when Adagio’s pretty much lived in a fairytale world, I think she’d be especially quick to comment on Rarity’s lofty fantasies, and her more pragmatic, cynical nature would probably make her commentary not be the kindest.

True! “No, Rarity, I won’t treat you like I would a princess. I like you breathing.”

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491428 You totally should! As I said, there are only seven Adarity stories at the moment, and that’s criminally under-representing them. So more would be superb!

I’d kind of disagree with the Sunset comparison, actually - I’ve always seen Adagio as Sunset Version 2, done right, the way Sunset should have been from the start. Sunset as the villain was one of the things EG1 drew flak for, so I think they worked particularly hard on Rainbow Rocks to make sure Adagio had none of the same flaws. She still worms her way in with charisma and manipulation, but doesn’t need to resort to physical intimidation. So I think the reason SunDagio is so popular is because the characters are similar, not because they’re different.

Whereas Rarity has notably different drives in her life than accumulation of power, she’s used to having to work hard to get where she wants to be, and her generous angle is almost alien to Adagio. So I think Sunset has a different outlook to Adagio now, but they started out very similar, and if Adagio does go down the unfortunate redemption route, then they’ll end up very similar again, just with different journey times.

I think in mannerisms, though, you’re absolutely right: Adagio and Rarity could speak in very similar vocabularies, so you’d have to make especially sure it’s obvious whose line of dialogue is whose :twilightoops:

Hell I have been on this planet for quite some time...for all I know I could be her many times great grandmother! Hahhah oh the drama that would bring!

Only if you decide to go with the long-lived angle, that is, rather than Star Swirl’s spell having thrown the sirens forwards in time. That could leave Adagio and Rarity potentially the same age, which might suit some shipping stories better. But if that’s the story you’re inspired to write, you should totally go for it! :pinkiehappy:

Oh I trust me this idea will be given plenty of thought. I always peg Adagio as the seductress of the sirens and if anyone holds that title in the rainbooms? It's rarity hands down no contest. So them being related because let's say back maybe 59 years prior to rarity being born Adagio slept with a member of her family in the old days or somehow influenced events that would lead to rarity being born. It would be like a cruel twist of fate and Adagio (And possibly the other sirens) basically setting up their own defeat.

I don’t know, I think I can see Sunset giving a disapproving shake of her head and a meaningful stare over a lecture. I do agree, though, she’d definitely dwell on it more than Rarity would, since her own experience with correcting one’s flaws would I think make her more keen on seeing other people do the same, which sort of encapsulates most of the problems I’ve ran into with SunDagio :twilightoops:

It does sound like more of a friend-ship, yeah! I don’t know how much of a meaningful romantic connection could form when one girl is basically the other’s backup plan (I’m thinking of Adagio keeping a phone in Rarity’s colors in a case marked “In case of Aria, break glass.”). That would give Adagio and Rarity the commonality of troublesome siblings, though, which would be one more thing for them to bond over.

It’s almost something someone needs to commission Aragon to write, since his take on Rarity would be particularly suited to it I think

Aragon’s Rarity would be lovely in... just about any circumstance, I think, but yeah, especially this one :raritystarry:

I don’t know if there’s much of a story to be made of it on its own, though. I quite like the idea, still, but I think you may be right, better to try and slot it into a story that could benefit from a ship than build a story around it.

I’m seconding the notion that humanized Inspiration Manifestation would be magnificent, and improve upon an already wonderful ship :raritystarry:

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491653 If you think you can pull that off, you should definitely give it a try! Her being a direct ancestor of Rarity is a bit tricky, as I absolutely can’t see Adagio being a parent. So, unless there’s some funky Equestrian magic stuff going on, passing on genes using technology from back then would be a no-go, I think? But if you can make it work, that could be good to see :pinkiehappy:

Would that then cause shipping problems, if they’re related?

Ah don't be so sure about Adagio and her ability to be motherly because apparently A LOT of people think she could be and I do too. I mean Aria and Sonata are basically immortal children and her being the elder gives her that vibe or at least I like to think it does.

So yeah either Adagio could mother the child herself but give it up for a good or selfish reason or influence events that would lead to Rarity being born. Or maybe perhaps in the past Adagio was a bit too frisky with someone close to someone in Raritys family and it caused a feud of sorts that still exists in the current time? After all a story or romance between Adagio and Rarity HAS to include drama and lots of it

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491654 True, perhaps she’d pass up the lecture most of the time :twilightsheepish: I’d love to see a Sunset that’s deeply uncomfortable with Adagio being overtly sexual, and so tries to avoid prolonged interaction with her. And Adagio, quickly realising that, makes sure to turn it up to 11 around Sunset, just so she can get some peace and quiet after the other girl flees.

(I’m thinking of Adagio keeping a phone in Rarity’s colors in a case marked “In case of Aria, break glass.”)

Oh dear goodness yes! :raritystarry::rainbowlaugh: Aria herself has a remarkably similar precaution for in case of Sonata, but it’s a vodka bottle, and the intention is for it to be broken upon Sonata’s head. Sonata, it quickly turned out, had a very thick skull indeed. But at least the vodka helped Aria tune it out.

I don’t know how much of a meaningful romantic connection could form when one girl is basically the other’s backup plan

I have heard it done before that people make pacts to marry each other if both remain unmarried by a certain age; what if they’re literally each others’ back-up plans in that regard, and the story place is them meeting up fifteen years later and deciding how serious they were about that teenaged agreement?

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491655 Within the narrow band of just operating with music, the spell from Inspiration Manifestation isn’t far off what the siren gems do. They take a musical performance presumably heard in one or all of the sirens’ heads and realise it as instrumentation that everyone can hear. So I definitely think that if word got to EG Rarity about the spell, that’s something both of them would be interested in pursuing.

Ooo, I like it! Flirty Adagio seems like it’d be much more bearable if she had a method and a motive behind it, and ducking Sunset’s attentions seems like a fine one :twilightsmile: It’d perhaps play off of Sunset’s fears of Adagio seducing and tempting her back to villainy and stuff? There would be the worry that Sunset would think Adagio was genuinely still evil, which may or may not be the case, but I don’t think she’d care if it got her some peace and quiet now and then. Either that or Sunset would eventually figure out that it’s a trick and be either numb to it or heartbroken that it wasn’t genuine.

Aria herself has a remarkably similar precaution for in case of Sonata, but it’s a vodka bottle

It seems like she’d need at least two, though, as there wouldn’t be enough left in the broken one to do much? :rainbowhuh: Unless the assumption is that the odds of her already having one out, in her hand and partially drunk when Sonata bugs her are high enough that she wouldn’t feel the need to plan specifically for the other times. Or that she’s being nice and giving Sonata the time it takes her to chug it to find a place to hide.

I have heard it done before that people make pacts to marry each other if both remain unmarried by a certain age; what if they’re literally each others’ back-up plans in that regard, and the story place is them meeting up fifteen years later and deciding how serious they were about that teenaged agreement?

I had no idea that was a thing, but I love it :heart: If they were together at one point, I could see that spoiling them enough that they’d find other people quite a bit less satisfactory :raritywink: Where do you think they’d be in fifteen years? Rarity seems fairly obvious, she’d presumably go down much the same path in EQG world as she did in Equestria. I suppose it could be one of those stories where Adagio learned to sing the regular way after losing her gem? That almost seems trite, and perhaps less than adequate for her, though :twilightoops:

Oh, interesting point! :raritystarry: I had not made that connection, but now that you point it out it’s made the whole thing even better!

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491680 Sounds like there are lots of options there, then! I like the sound of the family feud one :twilightsmile:

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6491731 All of that could be excellent! And I like what you say about it making her being flirty more bearable; it’s a full reversal to flirt with people to make them go away, rather than the opposite. I’m now wondering vaguely if that could be what prompts Rarity to try talking to Adagio in the first place, pointing out that Adagio is only scaring Sunset off, with Rarity realising over the course of the conversation that that was the intention?

Or that she’s being nice and giving Sonata the time it takes her to chug it to find a place to hide.

I was thinking this angle, but it’s probably a regular enough occurrence that Aria has a stash of empty-but-not-yet-broken bottles nearby :twilightoops:

If they were together at one point, I could see that spoiling them enough that they’d find other people quite a bit less satisfactory :raritywink:

That’s a good answer; why neither of them would already be married if they wanted to be was my sticking point :twilightsheepish:

Where do you think they’d be in fifteen years? Rarity seems fairly obvious, she’d presumably go down much the same path in EQG world as she did in Equestria. I suppose it could be one of those stories where Adagio learned to sing the regular way after losing her gem? That almost seems trite, and perhaps less than adequate for her, though :twilightoops:

Totally agree about Rarity, of course. I think Adagio could achieve just about anything she set her mind to, to it’s mostly a matter of her figuring out what she wants enough to be worth the effort. Obama entered local government in 1996 and national in 2004; so I think Adagio could make it to president in 15 years if she wanted to? Though the power would always come with a shelf life, lots of checks and restrictions etc; so maybe something less official and more permanent, like becoming the next Elon Musk?

We can all agree Adagio would only pick the prettiest girls for herself. She is the queen, and she deserves the best. So Rarity is the obvious choice. I mean, imagine how much fun they would have picking out matching outfits. Or Adagio as Rarity's model. Or a famous actress/actress power couple. The possibilities are endless.

forbloodysummer
Group Admin

6498030 I like this train of thinking a lot! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32