The Storm King Armada 94 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

My comeback to making posts about inspirations.

Gosh, it feels like it’s been hundreds of since I’ve made my last one.

Anyway, I’ve been wanting to make another “Inspiration” post for some time, to detail another character that I find myself inspired by in terms of whom I model the Storm King after in terms of personality and motivations, particularly because of his lack of screentime in the 2017 MLP film.

My 3rd inspiration for the Storm King, in terms of live-action characters that is, comes from this guy featured in the clip below.

Take a look:

From the very time I saw “Avengers: Age of Ultron”, I found Ultron himself to be one of my favorite Marvel villains, and one of the top live-action inspirations that I find myself modeling the Storm King after based on how much the Storm King and that other villain have in common.

In the case of this, the reason I find myself looking to Ultron in terms of character modeling is because each of them have such a dark sense of humor and laidback personality, along with definite sarcasm on the side.

Ultron’s motivations were that he wanted to wipe out humanity, because he believed that the race as a whole was unholy and destructive, with barely any redeemable qualities. In this case, he wanted to defy God himself by playing God and following his own judgements, which is something that I believe the Storm King also wanted to do.

There are other villains from Marvel whom I find to be inspirational to me, and I will gladly show you all who they are very soon. Just not now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1