The Storm King Armada 94 members · 61 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Has anyone ever had this thought that Tempest Shadow has been too much of a glory hog when it comes to the evil side of the 2017 MLP Movie? And that all in all, she completely overshadowed the true baddie of the film (which, might I add, is MLP’s best villain yet)?

Well, look no further, because this group below here is dedicated to the almighty...Storm King

Well Tempest did do all the work so of course she is going to overshadow the Storm King. In the eyes of many, the Storm King was just a goofy guy with a staff while Tempest was cold, calculating and the brains behind it all....and the fact that he had merchandise made of himself probably doesn't help his cause much either. Great villains aren't glorified in the production where they are the antagonist by marketing.

Honestly, I always felt that Tempest was a mere misguided puppet, with the Storm King controlling the invisible strings.

But the Storm King, well, ever since seeing him for the first time, I found him to be so much more than most people view him to be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3