Apple Bloom x Spike (Spikebloom) 66 members · 260 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
therandomone95
Group Admin

I need the attention of everyone who joined this group!

So, I've been thinking about this for some time, and I'm still not sure about this... But I've seen other groups around here and most of them are pretty organized with folders and sub-folders to search for something specific, for example, if you were searching for a story rated E for everyone you could go to the folder named "Everyone" and find it there, or if you wanted a story rated M for mature but without clop there was a sub-folder for those.

The point I'm trying to make is that this group only has one folder named "stories in general" with 123 stories, and the stories are not organized in any way (the ones that are organized are just sequels and/or prequels next to their co-related story). I'm wondering if we should make more folders to properly organize this group.

If you say no that's alright, but if you say yes then you should also leave a suggestion on the organization of these folders, how would they be organized? with sub-folders or not? maybe a folder with implied shipping? or maybe a folder with "FriendShipping" like RainbowDash03 suggested all that time ago?

I would like to know your opinion and your sugestions on the comments, keep in mind that if the group decides to be organized then it will take a little bit of time to do it, and when it's done you will have a LOT of stories in your feed.

Thanks for your attention! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1