Hero and Raptor's Yugioh Decks 39 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Raptormon132
Group Admin

The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony has uploaded a new "A Duel With" video. This time he duels Jasper Pie.

I myself would personally love to do a duel video with The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony involving both our OCs. I could even help write the script, since his duels are all scripted, and I have few good ideas. Something like this.

(knocks on Yu-Gi-Oh Brony's Rift Cafe door)
The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony: "It's open! Huh?"
Raid Raptor: "So, Yu-Gi-Oh Brony. I found you at last!"
The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony: (thinks inside his head) "Another alicorn OC." (speaks to Raid Raptor out loud) "And you are...?"
Raid Raptor: "I am Raid Raptor. A Yu-Gi-Oh Brony from my home town of Whinnydale."
The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony: "Raid Raptor?" (think for a moment) "Nope, never heard of you."
Raid Raptor: "What?!?" [growling] "It's all your fault! You're the reason why I am so unknown, why everypony doesn't know or want to know me! You and I are going to duel! The loser claims the title of a Yu-Gi-Oh Brony rightfully!"
The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony: "Look, I don't know what your problem is, but if it's a duel you want, then I'll be happy to give it."

So, what do you guys think?

I think he stole my name!

Despite Jasper losing, I know for a fact that he could have easily won since a lot of his card a very similar to mine.

Raptormon132
Group Admin

That maybe true, but the thing is that The Yu-Gi-Oh Brony's duels are scripted, to make it look like an anime duel, and to make it either he or his opponent wins, depending on what he wants. If and when I get to do one with him, I would make the duel epic, but in the end he would win.

Raptormon132
Group Admin

Or maybe it was just a coincidence.
BTW For the record, I thought you two were one and the same at first. LOL!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6