The Weird People's group. 41 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Yes the occasional shock is actually good for you. :eeyup: Unless you have a heart condition, then it's a problem.

That is one reason why I bought Friday the 13th on my P.S.4. Not only is it actually a ton of fun but the shocks I get when I am playing actually help me to decompress. I can't ask for better than that.

so true. games like that take your mind off of the problems you have in the world for a while, letting you relax (to a poimt, it is a horror game after all. :rainbowlaugh:)

Well I can't cuddle with Pinkie, so this works as stress relief, and tea. Tea works well for me too.

I know! the damn screens in the way. :raritydespair:

:eeyup: I need a well made Pinkie Pie plush.

I had found one at the con I went to, but I didn't have the cash at that time to buy it. :pinkiesad2: I was so upset with myself. :twilightangry2:

*sighs* Bummer. *cough reply button cough*

You keep forgetting to use the reply button you goof. :rainbowlaugh:

oooooooohhhh.:applejackconfused: :twilightoops::twilightsheepish: my bad, and I almost did it again. :twilightsheepish:

:rainbowlaugh: At least you can admit it though.

If I made a mistake, and I realize it, I'll usually take responsibility for it. :twilightsheepish:

Me too, it's less trouble that way.

so true. I may be clever but I could never keep track of a lie no matter how much I tried to. Speaking of lying it's the main idea behind a new fic I'm planning on writing in the future. :pinkiehappy: I just have to decide who will be the main character and the rest will fall into place. :pinkiecrazy: I almost forgot the reply button again!

Frankly, I have trouble keeping tack of what I had for lunch sometimes. :rainbowlaugh: It's just that way for me. Anyway it sounds like a sound set for either a comedy, or a mystery. Or both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18