The Weird People's group. 41 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

ugh......i just spent the past 20 ish hours straight playing through the new XCOM 2 expansion......and i oddly dont regret it. love the new challenge the "chosen" siblings give to things, and actually like them as characters. the assassin is an.......interesting lady......kind gives me......."mixed feelings" like the sexysnek Vipers :trixieshiftright:, the Hunter's a decent enough guy....if it wasnt for his giant murder boner. he's got garrus vakarian mixed with Joker levels of snark. the Warlock.....well............he's got a massive stick up his ass. that i yanked out and proceeded to beat him to death with. violently. there were explosions, fire, and blood everywhere.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I’ve heard great things about The Chosen. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

That sounds involved to say the least. I have been running and gunning in Destiny 2 lately. Damn is that one so much better than the first.

it's good. the one thing i didnt like about the expansion is the way it "integrated" the other dlc's into it.....by getting rid of all their story content. you can build the 3 alien hunter dlc weapons after a unique research project and the three alien ruler bosses from the dlc get turned into avatar project facility bosses that, somehow, you know dr. valen created despite never going to investigate her lab, and sparks you can build right off the bat as soon as you make the proving ground. it's such a waste of good story content........

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Ooooo, that’s no fun. I loved the Spark DLC The AI was amazing. Also the Alien bosses sucked!

that they do. though i THINK they removed their ability to warp out, i only killed one so far, and am uncertain if they removed that ability or it was a side effect of the poison and burning effects i had on it. poor thing literally couldnt do anything, didnt even move during it's "ruler reactions" after i attacked it. killed her in like, two turns.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I loved Enemy Within and playing 2 felt way different. I actually felt rushed to get things done.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7