The Weird People's group. 41 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

As the Title says I have autism, High functioning. and I was just doodoling around on youtube looking for something to watch when I cam across these two videos. They really got me thinking about why I like the things I like and it kinda cleared a few things up for me. Let me know what your guy's opinion is on these, I'm really interested on knowing. and so, ALLONS Y!

My Little Pony obsession, In April of 1984 my seven year old self sees Rescue at Midnight Castle and here I am. I also have had problems with sitting still too. It's not firm, but it is indicative to some albeit small extent.

The furry explanation video helped me understand where it started that I became a furry.
Tawna Bandicoot!

I've seen that video and it did clear up a lot for me too. I can't point to when exactly is happened for me though. I'm not sure which fur girl it was.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

It was Renamon from Digimon Tamers that got me into it.

Renamon got my attention for sure, but I was already into fur girls by this point. I think Lola bunny from Space Jam got me started for real though. Well and maybe Minerva mink, I fail to remember which one I was exposed to first.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Pretty sure is was Renamon that started it, though come to think of it, Lola was on the list.

Yeah I think she was, but no there are some earlier fur girls. Like maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood animate film. That is probably the one that got me started actually. Renamon came later and is a definite start point for a lot of fur lovers.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

There was another major one for me, but I’m not remembering who it is. :unsuresweetie:

Oh man, now that is annoying when that happens.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I know right? I know it’s not Krystal from Starfox. Ugh, this is going to bother me now.

:eeyup: Krystal is another good one though. So is Amy Rose from the Sonic games and shows. Just don't piss her off.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I agree with you there.

Yeah there are a lot of great fur girls these days. And that is without counting the O.C.s artists and writers come up with. I also have a thing for Argonian and Khajiit women from the Elder Scrolls games.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Oh so do I, with a slight preference towards Argonians.

Yeah scales are sexy too. :eeyup:

:eeyup: I am also super into Dragonesses too.

Speaking of characters I am super into, hi Pinkie. :heart:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

What would you do if Pinkie gave you this face?

You know, when her mane is down like that her natural beauty is on full display. And because it's Pinkie Pie she'd probably do something like pop her mane and tail with a pin or something after I told her that. :rainbowlaugh: Because you know, Pinkie Pie.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I need to put someone with Pinkie in one of my HiEs. She is just too sweet and wonderful, oh and cuddly. Let's not forget cuddly.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Why do you think I’ve been writing Of Bones and Balloons? :rainbowlaugh:

*rubs the back of my neck* Um yeah, I had no idea that one even existed. Let alone that you were the writer, sorry Sanguine. :twilightblush:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Meh, that’s actually the response I expected. :rainbowlaugh:
Have a cute Ponk in return.

*squee* I might check it out some time though. Actually I'm not sure I've ever read anything you've written.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Huh.... I don’t know how to feel about that. :derpyderp1:

Well there are a lot of writers here, and I can't possibly read everything. Moreover I don't know what genres you typically write. I tend to read slice of life romance stories with the occasional adventure with ratings ranging from E to M. What I don't tend to read is anything like horror stories and most "dark" tagged stories. Also many attempts at comedy on this site tend to fall flat, not many work out well.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

You have quite a few good points there.

I try to make good points whenever I can Sanguine. It's not like I have gone out of my way to avoid your work, it's just that it probably hasn't come to my attention for some reason or another. I also will get really put off if a writer isn't faithful to the canon behavior of a character. Like when writers try to make Pinkie some kind Yandere or insane serial killer. She is neither of those things, and any such depiction of her is no more than a bad O.C. wearing a Pinkie Pie costume.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I can see what you mean by that.

Oh good, I actually managed to be clear this time and not buck it up. What a relief.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34